“Best Thai Food in Kingsport”
Review of Thai Noodle Town

Thai Noodle Town
Ranked #8 of 250 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Excellent food. Everything is hand made in a family run establishment. Open kitchen where you can see the food being made from scratch. Small place with limited seating but excellent service and the best Thai cuisine in the area. Much better than other alternatives. Call ahead to make sure that they are open.

2  Thank Dave TN Y Y
There are newer reviews for Thai Noodle Town

Reviewed 30 August 2013

I have traveled across the country and back sampling the best cuisine to be had. I recently placed an order for pick up. It consisted of the lunch special drunken noodles with beef pork dumplings and the crab Rangoon's. First off both appetizers were frozen and reheated clearly. The drunken noodles had absolutely no spice what so ever. It was like eating bland spaghetti noodles. I would never ever recommend or take a family or friends to this establishment.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

The food is authentic and great, but there are issues:
They need seating- my wife and I were forced to move for a larger party!
Don't make plans after dinner. It takes a good while, but it is worth it.
There is no music or atmosphere.
They ran out of what my wife ordered, so they just randomly cooked her something else.sorry?
I ordered 5x spicy hot. I stressed this repeatedly. Food came out with just a trace of spice. I pointed this out and the chef came over and slammed the spice jar in front of me in a huff. When I went to pay she said I was rude! I said she was rude. She said it was because she was tired!
It is sort of like the Seinfeld "Soup Nazi". If you want the real Thai you get what they give you. On the bright side you get to bring your own beer.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

Great food fixed right out by the diners. Had to wait for seat, but it was worth it. Creative recipes such as green apples and mint in the spring rolls made this Thai place a step above others

2  Thank Relucanttravelor
Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

Amidst the plentiful chain restaurants in Kingsport, the locally owned and operated Thai Noodle Town is a real treasure. The entire staff is Thai and the food reflects their dedication to authenticity and quality. The food is delicious (I tried the Pad Thai and drunken noodles) and the kitchen is out in the open. I would recommend sitting at the counter to watch your food be prepared; it definitely adds to the experience.

2  Thank TronMagik