“Family Fun”

Bluff City, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Family Fun”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Leaping Lizards is a great place to go for your kids to get exercise. My son, three years old, loves it there. He runs from one inflatable to another with a big smile on his face.

The staff is very accommodating and friendly. I love that there is free ice water so that my little one stays hydrated. The foods at the concession stand are reasonably priced, and there are many choices of kid-friendly foods.

I recommend Leaping Lizards for indoor fun days, and for a little piece of relaxation for the child's caretaker.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank planeaaron

East Tennessee
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Perfect for days when you can't get outside”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

There aren't many places to take the kids for indoor fun in Kingsport. Leaping Lizards is the much-needed solution! It's easy to get to and the hours are great. My kids, especially the 5 year old, love the variety of bounce houses. It's the #1 activity he requests when given a choice. The play areas and tables are very clean, plus there's free WiFi for a mommy moment. I LOVE that there is an ice water dispenser available; I don't like to give my kids soda and the ice water is so much better for them. It makes me more willing to buy the kids a snack, too.

The only two faults I find is that it's easy for a little one to go around the corner and therefore near the door. Since Leaping Lizards doesn't employ a wristband or any other parent/child ID, this worries me. I feel the need to keep the eagle eye on my child at all times (which I do anyway....but still.) Also, I don't like the fact that adults can get on the inflatables. Some parents get way too enthusiastic on there, and it makes me worry for my child. Plus there's the fact that I can't see all the way into the back of the bounce house. Since I have more than one child, it's not feasible for me to follow them all while they play. I'm not comfortable with my kids being alone with any adult when I can't see them.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank SoHappyTogether
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Had a blast!”
Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

Took the grand babies (ages 4, 2 and 1) to Leaping Lizards and we all had a great time! It is an inexpensive outing that will provide the whole family with physical exercise and entertainment. Especially great during inclement weather when it is hard to get outside!

Fall Branch, Tennessee
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fun for the kids!”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Our granddaughter loved the inflatables. $10 per child basically lets them play all day and there are concessions available. There are nice tables for the grownups that are located perfectly for watching the kiddoes.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Joyfulmomaw04
Ormond Beach, Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Fun Family Outing”
Reviewed 21 June 2013 via mobile

We love the outdoors but the weather doesn't always cooperate. For those days, this place is pure gold for kids. Five massive inflatables will provide hours of entertainment. They also offer birthday parties and pizza. Seemed to be very clean and well taken care of when we were there for editorial coverage.

Visited June 2013