“The New York Bagel experience”
Review of The Bagel Exchange

The Bagel Exchange
Ranked #4 of 252 Restaurants in Kingsport
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Family owned and operated. Keith and staff deliver the New York Bagel experience! Try the smoked salmon bagel, it's the best! closed on Mondays but opens early on the day and they also cater and deliver.

Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

Fun dining experience, delicious food, friendly owners, great social environment. Love those scones and bagel breakfast sandwiches.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Good Bagels and a nice variety. Everything was freshly made and the place was clean. The staff was very friendly and especially patient since there were so many choices. A great place to stop in the morning when we're taking the kids out for the day.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

A little pricy but they have very good bagels. They should be open for Sundays so customers can go have breakfast or bunch.

1  Thank Eugene F
Reviewed 22 May 2013

I love this place! We moved to Kingsport from Knoxville 2 years ago, and this place opened shortly afterwards. I gave it a try, and am I glad I did. The bagels are fresh and delicious. I love the "everything" flavor and cheese the most, but all of the other ones I have tried are great too. My kids love the sweet ones, blueberry being their favorite. The building is cozy, with super-high ceilings and comfy tables to hang out at. (and use their free wi-fi!) I haven't been able to try the sandwiches, but they look yum. I have had the bagel breakfast sandwich with egg, bacon and cheese. It was great. A must visit.