“Seems like if you've been to one, well , a Speedway is a speedway :9”
Review of Kingsport Speedway

Kingsport Speedway
Ranked #11 of 25 things to do in Kingsport
Reviewed 29 May 2013

I am not a drinker and even if I was drinking in public and showing your ignorance is not me. It is very loud and if you have a tendency to get headaches from the fuel smell avoid Speedways. It's for the WILD AND WOOLEY AND RACEFANS. I've been several times. I basicially enjoyed walking through the pits and watching the crew work on the cars and do some candid shots. Just me, I'm wierd.

There are newer reviews for Kingsport Speedway

Reviewed 27 March 2013

The new kingaport speedway has be reopened and has brought the concrete jungle back to life. Featuring some of the best small track racing of this series they have late models pure 4s mod 4s legends and street stock. $10 a person and $15 to sit on the bank.