“Horrible”

Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #124 of 256 Restaurants in Kingsport
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

After seeing the online video I felt I had to visit and the staff are actually horrible and rude! The pizza was undercooked and there was no cheese this is very bad restaurant! Had I had high values for dominoes

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Normally Dominos is a good value but this time I felt cheated when I got home. There were bare spots with no cheese at all. Even felt cheated with the meat topping. I hope this isn't the new normal.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Domino's has prompt service and great pizza. Love the convenience too. Gluten free option available.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Try the large meat and chicken toppings on a pizza, my of my you will order this one again with carry out orders.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

This location serves my home and office and after several orders I basically stopped ordering from other pizza deliverers. Piping hot and delicious pies, usually with a special price. Never a problem. Driving by the location I do not notice any dine in facilities.

1  Thank RiverLifeTN

Been to Domino's Pizza? Share your experiences!