“Very average food. Service on the slow side”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #124 of 243 Restaurants in Kingsport
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Very average food. Service on the slow side”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

A friend and I visited this Applebee's and ordered the Bourbon steak meal. The steaks were tough with no taste. The service was on the slow side and the place was not that busy. Our table sticky like it had some on it. The waiter wiped it down for us but it still was sticky. My napkin stuck to the surface of the table.

Visited March 2014

“Ribs were cold”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

Me and my wife live in the area and Applebee's is one of our favorite places to eat but today I sat down at a disgusting table that had been half assed cleaned and when we got out food my wife's ribs were ice cold

• Visited February 2014
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Salty mushy steaks.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

Had a gift certificate to Applebee's so we thought we'd try it. Ordered the 2 for $20. Artichoke spinach dip wasn't bad except artichoke was whole and it had obviously been microwaved. Chips were greasy. Steaks were probably the worst I've ever had. Could only taste salt and they had a strange mushy texture. The medium was cooked to medium but the medium rare didn't look like steak when it was cut. It was the first time my husband has ever not finished his steak - usually he finishes his and then mine. Potato was undercooked and vegetables were extremely crunchy. Service was good.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank cs9999
Las Vegas, Nevada
“It's an Applebee's”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

Applebee's is like McDonalds, you always know what you're getting. Everything is reasonable, food is average, sometimes above.

Visited November 2013
Gilbert
“Dinner out while on the road”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

We chose Applebees for dinner in Kingsport, TN. The staff was pleasant, the restaurant was clean, but the food left a little to be desired. We ordered the 2 for $20. I ordered the 7 oz. sirloin and my wife ordered the weight watchers Chicken creamy parmesan. My steak was extremely salty. The vegetables were overcooked. The Chicken, too, was salty. We both ordered coffee and that was good.

• Visited January 2014