“Amazing Food!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Beaufort, South Carolina
“Amazing Food!”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Everything was excellent. We went for lunch and was not disappointed. One of the best Mexican restaurants in the tri-cities.

• Visited October 2013

Austin, Texas
“Good Mexican Food”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

The food at this location is good for not being Tex Mex that we enjoy so much in Texas, the staff is courteous and friendly and the prices are reasonable. We had the fajitas, mix of chicken and steak, they were tender and cooked just right. A little hard to maneuver to their parking lot as you have to cross other lots to arrive but worth the maneuvering.

• Visited September 2013
Church Hill, Tennessee
“Not bad but not authentic”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Typical "Americanised" Mexican food...nothing authentic about it. I've had the real deal several times before, and the food at La Carreta doesn't even come close. It's not at all bad as I have never gotten a bad meal there and the service has always been good...just not authentic as they advertise. I have returned and probably will return again.

• Visited June 2013
Kingsport, Tennessee
“My second favorite Mexican place.”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

I've eaten here many times and have yet to get bad food. Service is good to excellent and the tea is awesome if you like it brewed and sweet. Two locations in Kingsport and both have the same great quality. Personally I recommend the fajita quesadilla. Order queso and pour some on the quesadilla. It's heavenly!

• Visited June 2013
“Excellent Mexican Fare”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

My husband and I finally tried the cute restaurant across from the hotel we stay at in Kingsport. We loved it. I had the giant quesadilla and he had the California beef burrito. Oh, my goodness! Both were huge and both were awesome! The salsa and chips were bottomless and great, too. The guacamole also very good. Our waiter was nice and gave us great service. We will definitely be back next time we are passing through.

• Visited May 2013