“I Actually Love the Place”
Review of The Nutty Java

The Nutty Java
Ranked #120 of 252 Restaurants in Kingsport
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Gourmet Coffee Shop, sandwiches, soups, desserts, Hershey's Hand Dipped Ice Cream, Made from scratch Cheesecake
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I am an avid coffee person and the one thing I would drink in bland coffee is black. To continue the reviews on my experience within the Fort Henry Mall. Within it was a small coffee shop that also serves ice cream. My love and myself passed by the Nutty Java and I decided to one day stop by. We went to the Shoe Depot across from it and continuously passed it. It was a Tuesday morning and we decided to catch a movie within the mall's theater. We passed by and there was something that caught my eye: "10% with movie stub". We got out of the movie and visited the little coffee shop and the woman there was real friendly. She gave us samples. I looked at the menu and it also featured subs and baked potato. Believe me my fiancee loves a baked potato, especially a loaded one. The lady mentioned it was "10% off on purchase". We are so amazed that I decided to recommend the place to travelers.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

The atmosphere here is unlike anything I have ever seen! The ice cream is delicious. And the staff is super friendly! If you are in town this place is a must!

Reviewed 23 March 2014

My husband and I stopped in the nutty java to relax with a cup of coffee and house hunt. Everyone was friendly and my "frappacino" was perfection.