“Best Pizza in Kingsport”

Johnny Brusco's New York Style Pizza
Ranked #47 of 254 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Johnny Brusco’s is proud to bring authentic, great-tasting New York Style Pizza and a variety of housemade dinners, craft beers, subs and more to the neighborhoods we call home. After a small-town start in 1977, we’ve grown to over 70 pizzerias across the Southeast. Our dough is made fresh daily, never frozen, hand-tossed and topped with the best ingredients we can find - premium mozzarella and parmesan cheeses, fresh-packed tomatoes, hand-cut veggies, and Italian sausage and beef with no fillers. Then each pizza is brick-oven baked until it’s golden brown, always with our signature soft and crispy crust, and served hot at your table. At Johnny Brusco’s, we grew up enjoying and perfecting pizza, and now we’re sharing our passion with everyone we serve.
Reviewed 3 March 2013

This is my favorite pizza in Kingsport. The only pizza I like better is Gregs Volcano Pizza in Johnson City. Even at that the pies are always wonderful. Nice sweet sauce plenty of cheese and they are not skimpy on the whatever toppings you order. The crust is awesome. It reminds me of the crust I make at home. We always go on Mondays when they have $1.00 slices. We order 4 slices of cheese and 4 slices of pepperoni in a pie (hole pie made just for you) and a slice of sausage (my fav) with 4 waters. It cost us thirteen dollars and we leave with food. Great deal and great food.

Reviewed 4 January 2013

I went there for lunch and ordered a Pizza slice and Ice tea. it wasnt that bad not near as good as Italian Village- but better than most other pizza places. I would go back but will order something else. I havent been but thay have a special on Thursday on the pizza for lunch.

Reviewed 1 November 2012

the food is okay but tastes frozen not fresh and the staff are okay but need to be more friendly and not grumpy

Reviewed 3 September 2012

We ordered the veggie deluxe pizza and it was truly loaded with vegetables. It had the most toppings of probably any pizza I have ever had. the taste was very good as well. It may be a little pricey but it is a very good pizza

Reviewed 20 May 2012

If you are looking for Italian fare, this place on a very casual basis fits the bill. The food is ok and the service good.