“Family Dinner To Go”

Cuisines: Pizza
Irvine, California
“Family Dinner To Go”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Our family was staying at a local B&B with a beautiful dining room. We wanted to have dinner there so we ordered a complete dinner at Johnny Bruscos's. The restaurant needed 4 hours to prepare our dinner but made accommodations for us depending on what we ordered. The meal included lasagna, Greek salad and garlic toasts. The staff provided us with paper plates, all utensils, napkins. The food was absolutely delicious!!

Visited June 2013

Kingsport
“Best Pizza in Kingsport”
Reviewed 3 March 2013

This is my favorite pizza in Kingsport. The only pizza I like better is Gregs Volcano Pizza in Johnson City. Even at that the pies are always wonderful. Nice sweet sauce plenty of cheese and they are not skimpy on the whatever toppings you order. The crust is awesome. It reminds me of the crust I make at home. We always go on Mondays when they have $1.00 slices. We order 4 slices of cheese and 4 slices of pepperoni in a pie (hole pie made just for you) and a slice of sausage (my fav) with 4 waters. It cost us thirteen dollars and we leave with food. Great deal and great food.

• Visited February 2013
Kingsport, Tennessee, United States
“Fair”
Reviewed 4 January 2013

I went there for lunch and ordered a Pizza slice and Ice tea. it wasnt that bad not near as good as Italian Village- but better than most other pizza places. I would go back but will order something else. I havent been but thay have a special on Thursday on the pizza for lunch.

Visited September 2012
Kingsport, Tennessee
“food”
Reviewed 1 November 2012

the food is okay but tastes frozen not fresh and the staff are okay but need to be more friendly and not grumpy

Visited June 2012
Millersburg, Ohio
“Loaded pizza!”
Reviewed 3 September 2012

We ordered the veggie deluxe pizza and it was truly loaded with vegetables. It had the most toppings of probably any pizza I have ever had. the taste was very good as well. It may be a little pricey but it is a very good pizza