“Still not a fan”

Ranked #9 of 250 Restaurants in Kingsport
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I never eat at Cheddar's, however some out of town family
wanted to go,so we did. the place was busy, but that's normal
for them. our waiter came by to get drink orders and he didn't
seem to be in the best of moods. we placed our orders, salads,
fish tacos, chickin and wafffles and a veggie plate. the food was
ok, didn't like the broccoli casserole. our waiter also seemed
bothered,that my nephew asked for more syrup for his waffles. I
know others that love this place,but I think they have too much
chicken and not enough options for vegetarians

There are newer reviews for Cheddar's

Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed this place. It is classy but casual and has something for everyone. It is conveniently located in town for anyone to reach. Wednesdays are free pie day!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

After long day of shopping in Kingsport, it was nice to sit down and be waited on in a relaxing atmosphere. Spinach dip is delicious, I would love to have the recipe. Meal was wonderful also.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

ordered: Fried Catfish, when the brought it out they were burnt, the oil was old, over cooked, we sent it back and we ordered ribeye steak took about 30 mins to bring to the table by then everyone was done eating so, I asked for a to go box, and the check. It took another 30 mins to get the check they did not offer a discount or to comp the meal. (which if i knew it was going to take so long for the check I would have eaten my steak there)

Reviewed 19 May 2013

I first found Cheddar's Restaurant in Cookeville, TN years ago. I've been to the Kingsport establishment many times over the past few years and have never been disappointed.

My favorite meal is the chicken tenders or chicken tenders and fried shrimp combo. I don't care for broccoli, but I LOVE the broccoli casserole and eat it regularly at cheddar's The chicken pot pie is a favorite also, but be aware it might take a little longer to come to the table. The iced tea is always delicious. I haven't tried the desserts at Cheddar's because I'm always completely full by the time for the sweets. There's always more food than I care to eat so a takeout box is always in my hand on the way out the door.

Although there may be guests waiting, the turn over time for tables seems to be extremely fast to me. This is probably attributed in part to the speed at which the meal arrives after the order has been placed. The prices simply can't be beaten.

The Cheddar's dining experience is truly a pleasure.