“Great family restauranat”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
TN
“Great family restauranat”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Love their buggers! and great soups. The food is consistent for both locations. Kingsport and Johnson City. Seems always busy, which shows people love this place.

• Visited March 2014

“Consistent ”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

This is the most consistent Cheddar's I've ever been to. It's my go to place if I can't decide. The food is always good. Doesn't matter what you get. And if I get the same thing over and over again, it will always look and taste the same. They have a friendly staff to boot. Can't say I've ever had a bad experience at this location

Kingsport, Tennessee, United States
“Thanks for a great time”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

This was one of the first times my wife and i have been out alone in close to 20 years and it was very nice . The staff was very helpful and service was excellent!!!! The food was as good as I had hoped it would be and we left with an all around great time feeling.

• Visited April 2014
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Great food and service with a smile”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

My wife and I had not been to Cheddar's for a while because of our schedules, etc.
We forgot how good this place was. Got some great meals and the server was really nice.

• Visited April 2014
Tennessee
“Very casual and predictable”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Salads and desserts are the best for chain restaurant. The portions are huge so share. Servers are very friendly and fast. Great place for lunch.

Visited March 2014