“good ,good !”

Ranked #11 of 254 Restaurants in Kingsport
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Very clean ,good food and prices also good...The waitress was friendly ...We will be going back again and again ...

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Restaurant was clean, acknowledged by staff upon entering, immediately seated. Waiter was EXCELLENT, took time to talk with us,make suggestions,was very attentive, filled tea glasses when needed, checked to make sure food was ok..all in all, very personable young man. The PERFECT waiter and gentleman! I feel really bad that I can't remember his name...but he loves hiking!!The food was extremely good and LOTS of it! My husband and I shared a plate...and still had food left on plate!....and as we left a young man and woman was kind enough to hold the doors open for us..Not one thing to complain about! ENJOY!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Cheddar's is consistently good and the prices are reasonable. Comfortable place to eat and enjoy friends.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Love their buggers! and great soups. The food is consistent for both locations. Kingsport and Johnson City. Seems always busy, which shows people love this place.

Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

This is the most consistent Cheddar's I've ever been to. It's my go to place if I can't decide. The food is always good. Doesn't matter what you get. And if I get the same thing over and over again, it will always look and taste the same. They have a friendly staff to boot. Can't say I've ever had a bad experience at this location