“yuk”

Cuisines: American, Fast food
Kingsport, Tennessee, United States
“yuk”
Reviewed 4 January 2013

We dont have Sonics where I'm from and now I know why; The Chili dog was almost as bad as Pals, which is one step up from Kibbles and bits. This food is Heart Attack Heaven. Watch what you order. It might just bite you back!

Visited June 2012

Tn
“Drive up for good food”
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Sonic has the largest drink menu.
of any restaurant in town,the cherry
limeades are wonderful and the oreo
blast is one of my faves.the food is
hot and fresh and the onion rings are
great. they even have breakfast

• Visited July 2012
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Food Just OK”
Reviewed 9 March 2012

Sonic is best known for their drink menu more than their food. The food is adequate, and the drive-in experience is fun. We love their 2pm to 4pm half-priced drinks special. Try a diet cherry limeade in the biggest size available!

Kingsport, Tennessee
“Sonic”
Reviewed 23 February 2012

Sonic is AMAZING!!!!!!(: i love the cherrylimaids and the burger but i do wish the brugers were bigger.

VIRGINA
“The only time I ate there.”
Reviewed 1 January 2012

I have at at Sonics all over the South but this one was bad. Waited 45 min for my order. When I called to inquire about my orderthey brought it out immediately. No apology for the wait. Fries and burger were completely cold. Too cold to eat and enjoy. I took it back and asked for my money back. Manager was very rude and refused to give me a refund or even apologize. Never stopped there again.