“Beyond disgusting!”

Ranked #158 of 252 Restaurants in Kingsport
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 1 February 2013

I used to go there every morning on the way to work and get a route 44 strawberry slushie. I was at work one day and was bored and just took off the lid and was looking for the strawberries in the drink and i noticed something black in it. i fished it out and it was a little black looking worm. i started looking around some more...and to my utter horror, i found 5 or 6 little white worms. Yes they were maggots! I dumped it out after being sick in the bathroom. After a couple of days of not getting a drink on the way to work...I thought it had to have been a fluke, so i tried it again. It was the same thing! Except this time, there was triple the maggots! I filed a complaint with the company, but several months later, have not heard a single word back from them. If this is how they do business...they need shut down!

1  Thank Disgustedntn

Reviewed 4 January 2013

We dont have Sonics where I'm from and now I know why; The Chili dog was almost as bad as Pals, which is one step up from Kibbles and bits. This food is Heart Attack Heaven. Watch what you order. It might just bite you back!

Reviewed 26 July 2012

Sonic has the largest drink menu.
of any restaurant in town,the cherry
limeades are wonderful and the oreo
blast is one of my faves.the food is
hot and fresh and the onion rings are
great. they even have breakfast

Reviewed 9 March 2012

Sonic is best known for their drink menu more than their food. The food is adequate, and the drive-in experience is fun. We love their 2pm to 4pm half-priced drinks special. Try a diet cherry limeade in the biggest size available!

Reviewed 23 February 2012

Sonic is AMAZING!!!!!!(: i love the cherrylimaids and the burger but i do wish the brugers were bigger.