“Always friendly & always right!”
Review of Braeden's Barbeque

Braeden's Barbeque
Ranked #11 of 250 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery
“Always friendly & always right!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Love the staff! Always friendly & fast service! Every time I visit, the owner always thanks me for coming in. I am not a BBQ fan so my go-to items here are the chef salad or the grilled cheese and fries. I always order my salad without onions and they always get it right! I love their tea (sweet or unsweetened or half/half depending on what mood I am)! My husband and I like to meet for lunch here on work days. He loves the BBQ. They offer several different sauces for it.

3 Thank Vanessa A

Barre, Vermont
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best & Greatest BBQ Place”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

The staff at Braeden's is very friendly and so polite makes the place very nice and warm to be at they make you feel like family. The food is wonderful the pulled pork just melts in your mouth and great that they give the options to choice sauce already on it or have like 6 different sauces at the table for you to choice from yourself. My daughter hates any kind of pork but was told that there was great she tried and loved and that's only place she will eat pork at all. I have there BLT from there too was great there fries and the seasoned chips are great plain or dipped in ranch. If you never have been there need to go don't no what your missing not trying there food it's to die for.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Pam D
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Welcoming Staff and Excellent Food”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I am very picky about places I eat at. This is a family run restaurant and every time I eat there they thank me for my business and you can tell they genuinely mean it. The food is always fresh and my order has always been correct even when you call in the order and pick it up. The restaurant and restrooms are very clean. The bottles of sauces at the tables are never dirty or sticky. One of my pet peeves is dirty high chairs, but I never have to worry or clean the high chairs here. They check on you make sure you have everything you need. Excellent food and place to eat.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank 189jlr
Kingsport, Tennessee
“How do they cook the meat?”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

There is no smoke coming from this place. Drive around back and you will not see a pit. They microwave the meat. The potatoe salad tastes like it came out of a container. The only thing I found that they make on site is the chips...and they have a lot to be desired. Anyone can heat meat in a microwave......but it takes more than that to make a good bb1. I will admit that the people there are very friendly and attentive, but we were the only people in the place, so that could ne why.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank valjhd3
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Good BBQ and homemade chips”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Anything I have ever tried was good. I like the BBQ platter best, shredded meat with your choice of 5 different BBQ sauces and 2 sides. My favorite sauce is the classic and I always get the green beans and homemade chips. You get a good portion and good value for your money.

Visited April 2014