“Sunday Lunch”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Sunday Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Their food is great. The hot complimentary mushroom soup is so good even if it's hot outside. We love the Yaki. The beef is marinated and flavorful. Of course the shrimp sauce is addictive. Sometimes some of the waiters are not the best but they are pretty friendly for the most part.

Kingsport, Tennessee
“Very nice place to eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

My neighbor and I go to Moto Japanese Restaurant every Tuesday for dinner. The service and food are very good. They will make your order to your liken and we have never had a bad meal or service there. Great for friends, family, business or parties.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Eugene F
Blacksburg, Virginia, United States
“Used to love this place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

I grew up in Kingsport and this has been one of my go to restaurants for years. Now that I live in Blacksburg, VA, I only get this when I come home occasionally. When I went this last time, I was a little disappointed. The service has definitely gone down hill. Our server only visited the table a couple of times and after depositing the check, which was brought to the table while we were still eating, she was no where to be found. I am a server too, and I know what it's like to keep an eye on several tables but she just seemed apathetic as to whether or not we were there in the first place. At least offer people a refill before you assume they're done, especially if they are obviously sitting and visiting.
The food has also taken a bit of a dip since the last time I was there. I always get there yaki steak and I have always enjoyed it but this time there was so much of the teryaki sauce that the whole dish was just sweet. The meat was tasty and the rice and veggies were good, but there was just too much sauce.
This one experience wont be enough to deter me from going back, but it was sad to see it slipping.

• Visited March 2014
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Great Japanese food at a reasonable prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

Went there with several friends to have dinner. The size of the meals were a very generous size and was very tasty. The service was excellent too.
Want a very nice place to eat this is the place to go.

Visited January 2014
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Hibachi without food thrown at you”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

Moto is a regular place for us. We usually take out through the drive thru window. Love the shrimp sauce. Best value is at lunch. Also much faster get away if you have the correct change at the take out window.

• Visited June 2013