“A great meal anytime!”
Review of The Chop House

The Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
The Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 246 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
“A great meal anytime!”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Food is always great, I have never had a bad experience there. Their salads are wonderful and the spinach dip is so good.

• Visited April 2014

Kingsport, Tennessee
“Great food at a reasonable price”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We have eaten here on many occasions and the food is consistently delicious and attractive and the bill won't give you a heart attack.

• Visited February 2014
New York City, New York
“Quite Nice”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

For my last night in the Kingsport area I made another trip to The Chop House. As with my first experience last year, I was not disappointed. The restaurant is upscale but not to the point of requiring a jacket or tie to be seated. The filet mignon and lobster tail were fantastic and the Kendall Jackson Chardonnay made for a great pairing. Dessert put me over the full mark by a wide margin as I could not finish. Definitely stop here when anywhere close to Kingsport.

Visited May 2014
Mount Carmel, Tennessee
“Food is great but not the service !”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Chop House is my "go to" restaurant in Kingsport. The food is consistently good. I normally eat here once a week for dine in or take out. The prime rib in the evenings is always good and never overcooked. Until recently I have always had good service and recommended Chop House to anyone who ask. I was having lunch with friends on April 17th and we were there from 12:00 to 1:30 and it really seemed like we "wore out our welcome" as the saying goes. Normally a manager comes by the table and we didn't see anybody and service just dropped off. I didn't think too much about it until I went back for a take out a few days later and was literally glared out by a hostess for wearing shorts and a t-shirt just to walk in and pick up food. I have been back one time since then just because I love the grilled chicken salad. We normally celebrate birthdays here but the last one we moved elsewhere. The food is great but service is starting to drop off. I have been going here for years regularly and am very disappointed. I hope things will get better because I love eating here.

• Visited April 2014
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Awesome, Consistently Great Food”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Chop House has been in Kingsport for years and it has continued to be the most popular restaurant. The steaks are cooked to perfection. People go to Chop House just for the house salad and bread because they're so good! The restaurant is busy every day and night - a sure sign that it serves great food. The service is of the highest quality too!

• Visited March 2014