“Great food!”
Review of The Chop House

The Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
The Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 254 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2014

First time I have eaten there. I was in a party of 10 people. Service was great and food was wonderful. Prices were great too. The appetizer Spinach Dip and chips were to die for. Need you stop there.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

We had a wonderful dinner. Hunter was attentive, great service. We were in the mood for steaks and they delivered. Baked potatoes so hot, they actually melted the butter. Everything was great.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Food is always great, I have never had a bad experience there. Their salads are wonderful and the spinach dip is so good.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We have eaten here on many occasions and the food is consistently delicious and attractive and the bill won't give you a heart attack.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

For my last night in the Kingsport area I made another trip to The Chop House. As with my first experience last year, I was not disappointed. The restaurant is upscale but not to the point of requiring a jacket or tie to be seated. The filet mignon and lobster tail were fantastic and the Kendall Jackson Chardonnay made for a great pairing. Dessert put me over the full mark by a wide margin as I could not finish. Definitely stop here when anywhere close to Kingsport.