“Very good Steakhouse”
Review of The Chop House

The Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
The Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 254 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Had an enjoyable meal with 6 people at the Chop House in Kingsport, TN. We shared the Spinach dip appetizer with chips that was creamy and a bit spicy. Most of the party had a Rib eye steak and one had the Prime Rib. The meals came with a nice salad and the dressing served on the side which I like to control how much you get. The service was efficient and well paced. For a chain restaurant this place delivers. A good choice in Kingsport.

2  Thank Ken L

Reviewed 22 July 2014

The Chop House always has great service and great food.. never had a bad meal here! I love the chopped salad.. whether it be a steak or chicken every meal is delicious. I eat here often because I am never disappointed. Truly for a chain restuarant it just doesn't seem that way..never boring and everything is served with flair!

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Although this is a chain steakhouse, I have always had a very good meal and steak. The quality of the food is better than what you usually see in this category.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

This was the best place we ate at while in Kingsport, TN. Grilled teryiaki glazed chicken was very good, the salad was delicious that went with it. My daughter had the grilled chicken mozzerella sandwich and it was delicious. I wish that we would have been able to have eaten here again but we were only in town for a couple of days. My mother and brother were able to go back and I heard that the chop house pork chop is to die for! My mom said it's the best one she's ever eaten. I also heard the sweet potato fries and lobster tail were very good as well. Staff was great also! Will definitely return when in the area again!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

First time I have eaten there. I was in a party of 10 people. Service was great and food was wonderful. Prices were great too. The appetizer Spinach Dip and chips were to die for. Need you stop there.