“Best pizza in Town”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

By far the best pizza I've had here in Kingsport and it's been that way for many years! They even deliver! I have never had any issues in all of my y
ears eating here with the food or the service. There isn't a more honest and welcoming pizza shop within a hundred miles.

Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

Good pizza.
Good atmosphere
Really friendly employee
Everything perfect !!!!
Will be back soon !!!!!

Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

I get deliveries from here weekly and I think they're the best. I never have to wait long and my food is always hot and what I ordered and the delivery drivers are professional and polite.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

I love the Italian Village! Its great and i am always wanting to go back! They've also got great prices!

Reviewed 28 March 2013

Ate at the Italian Village restaurant in Ft. Henry Mall today, March 28th. This is the best place in town for pizza and we eat there probably 3 times a month if not more, but today.... As I was sitting there eating my pizza, I watched one of the waitresses clean 2 tables and I was sickened. She wiped one table, and the 4 chairs, then the parmasean cheese jar fell off the table. I watched her pick it up and with the same rag, wipe it off (on the top mind you, where you pour out the cheese). Remember, she had just used that rag to wipe a table and 4 chairs. Then she wiped the red hot pepper jar with the same rag.

After this, she moved to the next table and wiped it off and the chairs AND the parmesean and hot pepper jar with the SAME FILTHY rag she used for the other table and chairs! I was totally disgusted.

IF I eat there again, I'll be sure to bring Clorox wipes and wipe off my own table and condiment jars!

I have seen this in many places I've eaten at, not just the Italian Village. In the future, my reviews will include the cleaning habits of places I eat at.

1  Thank rooneycat2