“Fun place to grab a burger”
Review of Sloopy's

Sloopy's
Ranked #31 of 254 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I saw another review that stated that Sloopy's had the best burger in Kingsport. I have no other point of reference in Kingsport so I have to agree. Sloopy's makes a very good cheeseburger. They offer two sizes of burger 5oz and 8oz. I went with the smaller burger and enjoyed every bite. They also had crinkle cut french fries, my favorite, and they seasoned them with a delicious seasoning blend. The building is fun and exciting. The colors are bold and the walls are adorned with classic advertising. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

if you want a great burger and any side go here. really good food and great wait staff. the burger was cook just right

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I called in 2 Sloopy's burgers and a chicken burrito...buying it for myself and two employees at work...pulled up to drive thru window and waited...and waited...and waited. Made it back to work and an hour later some guy calls to tell me my food's ready. REALLY!!?? It's READY!!?? Wow, thanks!!!! 2 mins later a woman calls back and says, "The only thing I can think of was we were doing shift change..." The only thing she can think of? I will never, EVER be back!

4  Thank Taco C
Reviewed 28 May 2014

A local place with really good hamburgers. They have 2 sizes. My favorite is the Sloopy burger. Also have really good fries. I like mine extra crispy and they always make them my way. Just have to ask.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My wife Jeannine & I love Sloopy's food, the atmosphere, & the owner Steve's contagious attitude! We eat here at least once a week! The Hamburger with Crinkle Fries are the best around!

1  Thank 44Wesley