“Love at First Bite”

Crazy Tomato
Ranked #151 of 254 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 15 March 2013

I had passed by this place many times, but never actually stopped until one day when my fiancee and I decided to try something a little different. The bread served while you wait for your food is really good, just a hint of what's to come in regards to your actual meal its self. I'm personally a bit particular when it comes to pizza, as my fiancee is an Italian from Wisconsin (Can you say cheese addict?) and a fantastic cook to boot. I've tried many different Italian eateries, but this is one of my favorites.

Reviewed 19 February 2013 via mobile

The service was great, staff very pleasent. Pizza was good but a little too cheesy. The music on the other hand was horrible. Old and boring. I felt like I needed to lay down and take a nap. Please try something more upbeat.

Reviewed 14 February 2013

I ordered the meatball calzone VERY BAD... it was loaded with cheese with 3 of the smallest meatballs I have ever seen.. so I felt like I had a tasteless cheese calzone. The dipping sauce was bitter probably been sitting for awhile. The music was putting me to sleep.and very boreing. I have been there before but will not go back...

Reviewed 2 February 2013 via mobile

We decided to order our Friday night pizza from Crazy Tomato. It was a very good choice! We had a traditional pepperoni/mushroom, and a white pie. Both of these selections were great. If you are looking for a good take out pizza, give 'em a try.

Reviewed 1 January 2013

we tried it and liked it. the service was fair . the food was good and the prices arent bad. Good place for lunch