“Decent food but felt like I was intruding ” 3 of 5 bubbles

K B Burgers
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Decent food but felt like I was intruding ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

The food was good, not really great, I've had better burgers in Kingsport. The food is just average nothing really special. The service was nothing to brag about either. I honestly felt like I was intruding from the look I got when I ordered. So my review is just average and if you are looking for great customer service go somewhere else. The food is good but nothing special. Probably my first and last experience at KB.

Kingsport, Tennessee
“Excellent Burgers! :) The Service Not So Good :(”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

For those who want an awesome burger & fries experience come to K B Burgers in Kingsport but don't be expecting A-1 service, The lady acted like she didn't want to take our order she did but with a snotty attitude!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Bird8784
Kingsport, Tennessee, United States
“KB burgers...really good grilled cheese sandwiches and onion rings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

I have gone there for years since it's just over the hill from me. Good hamburgers, hot dogs and really great grilled cheese sandwiches. Leroy has the best onion rings in town. The ham and cheese sandwiches were awesome but the last one I had, the meat portion had been cut in half. Some people have commented about the unfriendly service, but that's just Leroy, I've known him for years, he's a good guy, just have to get to know him better.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Dan R
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great food outweighs unfriendly service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2013 via mobile

Burgers are best in Kingsport which is why you should try it and why I keep coming back. Always fresh ingredients. They have the best tomatoes year round! Onion rings are so good that we eat them in the car before we can get the rest of our meal home. Just don't expect a smile or thank you when you order. Not sure why, as the food is great and the customers are repeat. Be sure to call and see if they are open before you go. Have been surprised sometimes to arrive and they are closed.

Visited May 2013
“AWESOME”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2013

There food is always very delicious and their prices are really good. I love going here for lunch or dinner!!

Visited February 2013