“Excellent food and service.”
Review of FATZ

FATZ
Ranked #15 of 254 Restaurants in Kingsport
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Took my mom here for her birthday. We had a party of 6.

Our server was amazing. He was courteous, funny, great with the kids, attentive, and quick. We even bragged to the manager on the way out and told him that server deserved a raise he was just great!!

The poppy seed rolls were awesome, as usual.

My parents got the fish with rice and the portion was huge. It was absolutely delicious fish. The seasoning was just right.

I had the grilled pork chops with apples and sweet potato. Delicious.

My husband and son had the chicken tenders and fries, which were...as usual....VERY good.

My daughter had the open face pot roast sandwich with mashed potatoes. It was good, but bland.

The best part was when they came out and told my mom to pick a free dessert for her birthday (we had told the waiter). They brought her dessert AND also a treat for everybody at the table....little saucers with pound cake with strawberries on top.

Another dish we really enjoy is the Asian salad. The sesame dressing is to DIE for.

You can't beat the friendly service at Fatz.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

The food at this restaurant is very good and timely served. My complaint for this restaurant and others who no longer have registers where customers can pay. When you serve my food, give me my check and come collect it and my funds when I'm finished eating. More often than not, I finish my meal and have to wait and wait until my server shows up with the check. She/he then leaves it and says I'll be back. Sometimes requiring another long wait. Very annoying, making me not want to come back no matter how good the food is.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

I ate my birthday dinner with my husband at Fatz in Kingsport, TN. Our server was friendly and very gracious. He attended to our every need and even offered us coffee "to go". The food was fresh and delicious. I ordered the shrimp and my husband ordered the calabash chicken. We both had salads and they were extremely fresh and the salad dressings were great. For dessert, we shared the hot fudge brownie with ice cream on top. It was just the right size for two and was luscious. I highly recommend Fatz on West Stone Drive in Kingsport, TN

Reviewed 13 November 2013

I was a bit skeptical when I went to the all you can eat ribs at Fatz. I was in the mood for ribs and had just found out that Pratt's BBQ had stopped their all you can eat ribs on Thursday nights. So I figured I was going to get taken advantage of another "rib special", but thought I would try.

I was pleasantly surprised by the ribs and the tenderness and tastiness of them. In addition, when I was nearly done with a serving, my waitress would ask me in advance if I wanted another three or four more. After about 3 helpings I was done and was surrendering! I was very appreciative of the service and taste of the ribs! Go and enjoy!

1  Thank Jerry M
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Had their all you can eat ribs and they were very good. My one criticism is the amount of cole slaw that comes with the first order. You get maybe a tablespoon. It's good but just a sample size.

3  Thank wataugan