“Don't set expectations too high and you will be fine”

Americourt Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #15 of 16 Hotels in Kingsport
Kingsport
“Don't set expectations too high and you will be fine”
Reviewed 14 August 2011

If you need internet service, you may as well forget it and go elsewhere. It showed good strength but it took hours to stay on long enough to do anything. I tried it at various times of the day and night and it was the same - extremely poor. After 2 days, I was able to get 2 washcloths instead of 1. Ants were all over the pool area. Overpriced for what you actually get, but priced right for what they advertise.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank cathy23

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Rogersville, Tennessee
Reviewed 6 March 2011

After checking in and having a nice shower, I went down to the lobby and could smell the heavenly aroma of food.... which, was originating from the Magnolia Dining Room where they were having their Friday night all-you-can-eat fish fry buffet. Wonderful catfish with salad and all the trimmings! Needless to say... I really pigged out, man! Had a couple beers in the lounge, went back to the room, watched TV, and fell off to sleep real good. Slept like a big-eyed baby! I'll be back... the staff was very nice to me.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
Reviewed 25 October 2010

We stayed at this hotel for a soccer tournament one weekend. By far, the worst hotel ever. The first room we checked into had clothes left in the dresser. We asked for a new room and this room had dirty, stained sheets. The walls and carpets were stained and in general, the rooms were old and outdated. We killed several spiders and then couldn't sleep because we worried about what might be crawling around. Many of the rooms had grills sitting outside the door.............a big tipoff that this hotel is used for extended stays. There is really nothing good I can say about this hotel.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank expy99

Travellers are raving about these Kingsport hotels

Maryville, Tennessee
Reviewed 18 October 2010

This motel was far below my expectations. My children described it as staying in the motel from "My Name is Earl," but I think I'd prefer that motel. Most of the outside trashcans were overflowing. There were many portable and not-so-portable grills on the sidewalks outside rooms as well as a gas can (isn't that against fire regulations?). When we arrived, my younger son spotted a three-legged pit bull, and, as we turned the corner to our room, we were greeted by a dirty diaper in a chair.

For $69/night (and that was a group rate), I'll take my chances elswhere. I've paid much less for far superior rooms.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
4 Thank 2boysmom95
Travellers also viewed these Kingsport hotels
Travel Inn Kingsport
#1 of 16 in Kingsport
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#8 of 16 in Kingsport

Been to Americourt Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Americourt Hotel & Conference Center

Property: Americourt Hotel & Conference Center
Address: 1900 American Way, Kingsport, TN 37660-5881
Region: United States > Tennessee > Kingsport
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #15 of 16 Hotels in Kingsport
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Americourt Hotel & Conference Center 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Americourt Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Kingsport Quality Inn