“I'm NOT Lovin' it-Customers BEWARE!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonalds Restaurant Kingston Springs TN
Cuisines: Fast food
“I'm NOT Lovin' it-Customers BEWARE!”
Reviewed 14 June 2013 via mobile

Heading west on I-40 outside of Nashville (Exit 188) my family and I stopped at McDonald's. (It was like something out of the same experience from that TV show "What Would you Do?" We waited at the counter to order for several minutes (we were the only ones in line). The employee did not even acknowledge we were waiting and she even brought fries to several co workers who were sitting at a table eating before taking our order.

When she did take our order she was acting like she really did not want to talk to us. After taking our order and we received our order we sat down at a table to eat. I few minutes later the same employee came to our table and told she did not charge us enough money and she needed our debit card to add more charges to it (WHAT !!!!). We reluctantly added a second charge for a wrap that she supposedly did not charge us for.

There is more. After eating we ordered a ice-coffee to share. We paid for the coffee went and sat down, and believe it or not the same employee came to our table again and said she needed our card AGAIN for one reason or another. I walked up to the counter with her and re-swiped our card again.

When I spoke to manager on this shift, and she actually laughed like it was a joke.

During this whole event there were 3-4 employees sitting a table doing nothing and even laughing at our sincere frustration of having to have our debit card scanned several times.

We have no idea at this time how much we were charged being forced to swipe our card several times.

The owner's wife finally called us at her convenience at 9 pm. for approximately 30 minutes i shared in detail what occurred. She said that she had A video of the occurrence, had reprimanded her employees and apologized. I told her that I would like a full refund from McDonalds and repayment of any excessive charges."No she couldn't do that!"

Well Folks ......that's why I am not lovin' it and I recommend bypassing that McDonald's at Exit 188 on 1-40
Or if you have to eat.....just stop at the gas station; at least, they know how to scan a debit card just once!

• Visited June 2013