“Awesome!!”
Review of Quality Inn

Reviewed 1 November 2012

I had been driving for 12 hours and finally stopped here. The clerk was super friendly and helpful. The room was clean and bigger than i thought it would be. It was easy to find off the interstate and easy to get out of. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo

Reviewed 30 August 2012

We just stayed one night on a stopover through Tennessee in July 2011 (the drop-down doesn't give that date as an option). They allowed pets which was nice for our elderly collie. We didn't hear any other dogs at the hotel at all and the carpets were better than expected for allowing pets.
Breakfast was pretty bad - some kind of frozen eggs, a lot of bread "heels," and some miscellaneous dry generic danish. The front night-shift staffmember (a young man) grilled me when entering the breakfast area about which room I was in, the name under which it was registered, etc. (I guess as bad as the breakfast was, they had some people masquerading as customers to eat it?). Two Indian-looking women appeared shortly thereafter and a grumpy-looking Indian man.
I mentioned the toilet seat was loose & the women spoke in hushed tones and looked warily at the man, who had his back to us. He suddenly turned and exploded, "That toilet seat was just replaced yesterday!!" Goodness - sorry to let you know it wasn't properly tightened! I didn't dare ask for more bread.
I was glad on the return trip that we could stay at a different Best Western Carriage House in Jackson, TN, which had a much better breakfast & much nicer staff members. It was ok in a pinch, but would avoid this one if I had a choice. It had a decent-sized pool but we had no time for the pool.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 August 2012

Stopped and stayed at this Hotel and felt so much relaxed after long meeting day. Staff here are very co-operative and delivered everything on time including the breakfast. Nice, Clean and peaceful atmosphere from inside, surely will recommend to my other colleagues.

Room Tip: The room I had was very clean and calm. I will prefer same room if my company sends me again for the...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 August 2012

Stayed on our way to Texas. Room was clean. Smelled of bleach. The carpets looked like they had just been shampooed. They allowed pets but didn't see a trace from them. Our boys enjoyed the pool until an act of God "lightening" forced them out. Didn't here a single sound from outside or next door. Staff was very accomadateing to make sure I had what I wanted to eat for breakfast even though I walked in at the last minute. We would stay again.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2012

Stopped in to what looked like a cheesy walk up and was surprised how nice the room inside looked. It is almost like a mini exec suite and the Mexican restaurant across the street is very good . . . Skip the fast food places. It's quiet but not silent, there is slight outside noise.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 November 2011

We can not recommend this hotel to anyone!!! We should have left right at the point when we experienced the rudeness during check in. Never have we been treated this way at any Best Western hotel. This hotel does not deserve to use Best Western's name !!!
Room was nasty (dirty carpet and bugs on the ceiling). Besides that the bathroom looked like it needed a good cleaning the faucets didn't work correctly where it was hard to adjust water to warm temperature. It also was lacking complimentary soap, lotion, etc. No Kleenex (or similar) was present either.
The breakfast was another story!!! If you like frozen egg patties, sausage patties (which you had to heat up in the microwave) along with stale bread, than you would consider it to be a great breakfast as some wrote in their review here. The coffee tasted old and topped off with fresh coffee...NASTY !!!! To make things worse the front desk person (a male) watched over every move we made and what we took. As if we really wanted to take any more than needed. I stayed in many other Best Western hotels for a lot less money and had excellent service/food. I stayed there because of the Best Western reputation. I guess can't trust it 100% ...lesson learned.
In summary....rude front desk, dirty room/bathroom, terrible(frozen) breakfast. You decide if you want to stay at a place like this !

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Dabored, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2011

Dear valued customer:
Thank you for submitting your review and inquiry, as a representative of Best Western Harpeth Inn I would like to apologize that we didn't exceed your expectations during your stay. We take great pride in our name and always look to our customers to improve anyway we can to stay ahead of the industry. I can assure you we are looking into the issues you've presented to us and will take the appropriate actions.

Management.

Reviewed 16 October 2011

The rooms were recently renovated. All furnishings, bedding, paint and carpet had that new look and feel. The details in the renovation were very good. 40+ inch LCD tv. The only weakness was the wireless Internet had a very weak signal at the far end of the building, away from the office. A second node should be installed.

• Stayed: October 2011

Dear valued customer:
Thank you for your review, we at Best Western Harpeth Inn continually strive to excel in the industry and appreciate reviews that keep us in sight of that goal. As always if there are any issues we urge customers to inform us and we will do our best to make your stay a positive one.

Management.

Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#6 of 13 in Dickson
Best Western Executive Inn

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!