“Average Breakfast.”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #94 of 1,303 Restaurants in Knoxville
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Description: First Watch specializes in delicious Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch creations freshly-prepared to order. First Watch begins each morning at the crack of dawn, slicing and juicing fresh fruits and vegetables, baking muffins and making French toast batter from scratch. Free WiFi & newspapers are available.
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I ordered the Everything Salmon Benedict and Greens. Unfortunately, my high expectations for this Special were not met. The meal was light on the Salmon and the Greens were bereft of any dressing. However, the service was excellent. When we return I'll try their Club Sandwich.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

On a recent Friday morning I stopped in at the First Watch on Bearden Hill to get a morning meditation drink to go and decided to treat myself to a nice breakfast. I was seated immediately outside upon my request.Meg was very upbeat and so attentive even though she had many tables to serve. I frequent the west locations of First Watch often and the new menu items listed the Acai bowl as an option. It was very tasty.The fruit was cut fresh. It came with almond butter toast that I did not like. Perhaps when I order the acai bowl again(soon) I can request a substitute. And of course I had my awesome Morning Meditation drink! I will look for Meg the next time I venture to Bearden Hill for a dose of her positive energy!

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

First, there were no prices for beverages on the menu and the Waiter did not know the price. When we mentioned this to the cashier, his answer was I am so sorry. He should have said he would discuss it with his manager and the mgr should have referred the matter to corporate. At the very least, the wait staff should have been educated on prices.Consumers have a right to know the price of items before purchasing. What was most upsetting was that the waiter seemed annoyed at our asking the price of the coffee. My oatmeal and muffin were fine. My partner had scrambled eggs which were not scrambled as the yellow and whites were not mixed together. The egg portion was very small. There was a big portion of bacon and the potatoes were satisfactory and the portion was large. The bread was thick and multigrain. One slice was provided. It was heavily buttered. Decaf Coffee was average with unlimited cups. I would have given the restaurant three stars but for the poor consumer information.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Food is good, service is decent but the place is a train wreck the way it operates. They are busy and have absolutely no clue how to handle a crowd. Party of 4 forty min wait so it gets congested for a while. The line waiting is blocking the front entry, the host stand and the only one cash register. The line paying runs right down the middle of the restaurant and blocks everyone trying to be seated and all the wait staff.. When you do get a table anywhere that’s not touching a wall someone’s rear end is constantly hanging over your table. The tables are so tight the wait staff have you pass the food around the table. The kitchen operates the exact same as the rest of the restaurant, three orders hit the table and the first order given to waitress somehow didn’t get prepared. She did bring a fruit cup and was very kind with her apology even though she did nothing wrong. Cashier asks for the tip amount before she scans your card she says because they can’t add it after, then forgets to add it and says just write it in(you can’t make this stuff up). Oh and lastly ITS VERY VERY L O U D!!!!
Maybe hire some UT engineers to do an efficiently study for crying out loud.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Sunday breakfast and the place was packed. A clean and friendly atmosphere with lovely decor. The menu was impressive with endless options for breakfast, lunch and a combination of the two. I opted to have the traditional scramble: 2 eggs over bacon, cheese and potatoes; very yummy and came with toast, jelly and a side of fruit. Excellent choice.

Been to First Watch? Share your experiences!