“Great location, great rates”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Select Inn

Select Inn
Ranked #47 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Pensacola, Florida
“Great location, great rates”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

This hotel is clean and right off of I-75. The complimentary breakfast at the hotel was very good, but there are several restaurants in the area. The hotel is clean and the staff is attentive. The one downside to this hotel is that the beds are firm and uncomfortable.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
choice k, Guest Relations Manager at Select Inn, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you for posting a review of our hotel. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet and that our staff was attentive to your needs. We work with all of our staff everyday to ensure that all our guests are welcomed to our hotel and that they enjoy a clean comfortable room. Look forward to seeing you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Benton, Kentucky
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

The hotel overall was nice. However, my room had a very strong chemical smell to it.My friends room had the same smell only not as strong. I asked the front desk if something had 'happened' and all that bleach was used to clean up something in the room....he said no. I had the manager come up and he did not smell anything out of the ordinary.........great. There was no other room to move to, unless I wanted to stay on the 5th floor....vacant 5th floor, no thanks. I was getting a headache and my throat felt raw after about 3 hours, so I slept with the balcony door open, and it was of course noisy. If you have a sensitivity to chemicals and cleansers I don't recommend this place.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

Having drove from early morning until late evening we finally found the hotel. Check in was very easy and the woman behind the desk very pleasant. Beds were comfortable and the breakfast the usual, eggs, waffels etc. Many restaurants close by and not to far off the highway. Would stay again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
choice k, Guest Relations Manager at Select Inn, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Thank you for posting a review about our hotel. So glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We know after you have been traveling a long while that you are tired and ready to get some place comfortable and get a good night's rest. We work with our staff on a daily basis to ensure that our guests are checked in with no problems and have a nice clean and comfortable room to stay in. Also glad to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet. Most important meal of the day is what we have heard. Hope to see you again when you are back in our area.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

I only stayed here one night once I arrived in Knoxville. I arrived late at night around 11 pm. The guy at the front desk was very fast with checking me in. The room was up to date and the bed was so comfortable with all the pillows. I like the fact that it was restaurants close by. The only thing that I didn't like was the maids knocking on my my door the next morning. I felt rush to check out ! Other than that everything was fine I will suggest this hotel to anyone as a place to get a goodnight sleep.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
choice k, Guest Relations Manager at Select Inn, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Dear Makayla,

We appreciate you taking your time to send a review about our hotel. It gives us great satisfaction to know that we have made your stay enjoyable. I will share your kind comments with the staff. We hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the area.
Ontario
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

Unexpectedly we had to stay here for 2 nights due to unsafe highway conditions---pleasant surprise---efficient check in---nice quiet room---comfortable bed---very clean and well maintained---excellent breakfast area and breakfast---I wish all stops were as good

Room Tip: Rooms away from highway are likely quieter.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kenphilm
choice k, Guest Relations Manager at Select Inn, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Dear Ken,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. We strive to maintain a selective and good breakfast buffet. They say that is the most important meal of the day and we want all our guests to get off to a great start. I will certainly pass on to our staff your comments. We work with them everyday to ensure that they treat our guests with the utmost respect and offer any assistance you may need. We are certainly pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Next time you are in the area, we hope that you will stop and stay with us again.
Cincinnati
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

Easy check in with very friendly staff. I appreciated the direction advice to get to the local eateries. A couple of the turns were not well marked.
Room was quiet and beds comfortable. Not sure where they got the tiny pillows. It took stacking three of them to get them to a comfortable height for a side sleeper.
Microwave and mini-fridge came in handy. Flat screen TV was also nice, but I would have appreciated having it wall mounted to free up the top of the dresser.
The hot breakfast the next morning was delicious. Lots of choices, both hot and cold.
The Express Checkout receipt with that day's USA Today was a nice option. If the desk had been busy, I would have used it.
Very likely to stay here again on future trips through the area.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
choice k, Guest Relations Manager at Select Inn, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. We strive to maintain a selective and good breakfast buffet. They say that is the most important meal of the day and we want all our guests to get off to a great start. We are in the process of updating our bedding which does include the pillows. We always welcome comments from our guests that help us to make sure our accommodations are satisfying. We are also glad to hear that you were happy with the express checkout and paper. We want all our guests to enjoy their stay. We will certainly look forward to seeing you again.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here one night for a concert and only paid 67$ on a Friday night. The room was clean and large with a comfy bed. No problems for us and the price was right! If not looking for fancy things just a place to sleep this place is what you are looking for.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
choice k, Guest Relations Manager at Select Inn, responded to this review, 11 February 2014
Dear PalmGirl,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. We are certainly pleased you enjoyed your stay. We strive to make sure our hotel is accommodating as well as affordable. Hope that you had a good time at the concert. Next time you are in the area, we hope that you will stop and stay with us again. Look forward to seeing you again.