3rd hotel stay in the US, we travelled from Ohio to Georgia, by Car and chose this hotel as a mid-way stop. Price of room was $ 89 for Queen Double.
I will keep this review brief but;
- Toilet was blocked in first room and given another room (was done easily by reception)
- Beds were too firm and uncomfortably high.
- Hallways and rooms smelt
- Breakfast in the morning was in plastic bowls and was very limited in selection
- The hotel experienced an armed robbery the night we stayed and reportedly some person jumped the reception counter at about 3 - 4 am.
All i wanted to do was leave get and get to Georgia. For the very first time in the US i felt very unsafe at a hotel. No Wi-Fi that I can recall. This hotel looked tired and needed some real work, didn’t seem close to the standard we expected from Marriott.
My opinion is stay with Caution, I’m sure there are better options. Was I guess what you could expect for $ 89 a night, but could do better
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Knoxville Cedar Bluff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Knoxville Cedar Bluff Hotel Knoxville
- Knoxville Marriott
- Knoxville Courtyard