“Comfortable and spacious - ALL suite hotel”

Best Western Knoxville Suites
Ranked #25 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
East Coast
“Comfortable and spacious - ALL suite hotel”
Reviewed 12 August 2008

Arrived here in need of rest and we were thrilled at what we found. Soundproof rooms, no outside noise, and very little from inside the hotel. The room was spacious, lovely, clean and comfortable. Separate living area with sofa, easy chair, table and chairs, bedroom section had a very good king sized bed, desk and chair. Flat screen TV, full bathroom with a second sink station in the living area for the coffee set-up. Breakfast included all the usual cereals, fruit, bread stuffs, belgium waffles, yogurt, juice, coffee, milk, and some type of hot item each day. The staff was so helpful and professional, a few minor issues were quickly remedied. Convenient location. Highly recommend!

• Liked — Peaceful and quiet
  • Stayed August 2008
1 Thank Giggy

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Cleveland, TN
Reviewed 24 March 2008

We stayed a night at this hotel to be close to our son who was recovering in a nearby hospital.
The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. They placed us in a room just as we had requested. Ground level with a portable crib.
We found the room to be very clean and the bed was comfy.
An excellent stay for us!

The only drawback was the ethernet cable was in a bad location.

• Liked — Great location
  • Stayed March 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Angie U
America
Reviewed 23 March 2008

This hotel is a great place to stay! The front desk lady was very friendly and she was also very helpful! The breakfast in the morning was really good. My room was very clean. The towels were placed neatly and the bed made you want to sleep right when you got into the room. I would definatly recommend this hotel to all the people I know and to all the people that are reading this review.

• Liked — The friendly staff and the clean room.
  • Stayed March 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Atlanta
Reviewed 25 January 2008

We selected this hotel because they accept pets, amenities, and price. We found everything to our liking. The location is good, right next to or near all of the interstate highways. There were lots of restaurants very closeby. An Ingles grocery store is next door.

The suite was clean and most of the furnishings in very good condition. The only exception was that the bedspreads were a bit worn, but this made no difference to us.

We enjoyed having 2 sinks: one in the bathroom and one outside. It was also nice to have the little living room with couch, chair, and coffee table. The microwave, coffee pot and little refrigerator/freezer were also well used. Free internet connection in the rooms, but it is not wireless. However, the front desk will give you the ethernet cable to use. We didn't bring swim suits, but the indoor pool area looks impressive.

Breakfast was good (and convenient) and the people that work there were friendly and eager to please.

We would definitely stay there again!

• Liked — Comfort and convenience
  • Disliked — view
  • Stayed January 2008, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Pam7910
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed 7 November 2006

Checked in on a Friday for a 2 night stay and cancelled the second night within 2 hours of being at the hotel. We paid $157 (after tax) for a Jacuzzi suite and it was the dirtiest most run down room I've ever stayed in. Keep in mind I have pictures of all of this. I was so pissed off and just happend to have my digital camera with me. Plaster was falling off the ceilings and walls. Walls smashed. The toilet was stained. Bed had a plastic piece that stuck out at ankle level about 3 inches so that you would hit it with your ankle every time. Something red splattered all around the side of the Jacuzzi. Jacuzzi access door broken open so you could see the pipes etc underneath it. Very dirty Smoke alarm hanging off the wall. Dried pant slathered everywhere. After searching everywhere to see how to access the internet I finally figured out I had to crawl over a dividing wall and behind the refrigerator and tv to plug in the network cable. It was then wedged behind a piece of trim so it was very hard to plug into. The dirt and trash that was thrown back there was absolutely incredible. Front desk clerk (older female) was rude when I complained about the room. When I look back on these pictures again, I can't believe I even stayed the first night but it was a holiday weekend. Avoid at all cost.

• Liked — When we left.
  • Disliked — The rooms was an absolute disgrace!
  • Tips/Secrets — Stay Away at all cost.
  • Stayed May 2006, travelled on business
9 Thank Matty_k182
Central KY
Reviewed 28 October 2003

My family and I stayed here 3 nights(Fri-Sun) in Oct. The 1st problem came when the deskclerk had problems doing my checkin since we used Orbitz. Later found out she usually works nite shift so she doesn't have to deal with people often! We had a nonsmoking room but the scent of cigarette smoke was strong as soon as we opened the door. This would be bad for someone who was very allergic. We weren't so we didn't change rooms. The thin, scratchy towels had rips. I would advise bringing your own tolietries and toliet tissue as they provide only the bare minimum. The indoor pool and spa were fine. The most excellent perk was the extensive breakfast: biscuits, gravy,bagels, cream cheese, donuts, 3 juices, tea, coffee, cocoa, fruit salad, homemade Belgium waffles(that are easily made yourself). It was quite filling. The clerk on duty when we checked out was very friendly and knowledgeable. I relayed the difficulty I had with the other lady and she apologized for her. We would stay there again considering the prices in Knoxville were on avg $30 cheaper per night compared to Pigeon Forge )which is where we visited the aquarium in Gatlinburg and the Dinosaur Museum (read my review for that waste of time and $)

8 Thank teachingmom