“Not a fancy hotel. Clean!”

BEST WESTERN Knoxville Suites
Ranked #26 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Thomasville, North Carolina
“Not a fancy hotel. Clean!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

We got 2 rooms for 2 nights on Hotwire. We have 2 teenage daughters and a 6 month old baby. The girls stayed in one room and my husband, the baby and I were in the other room. The entire hotel is clean. Nothing fancy but fresh paint and nothing gross. Rooms are a good size and plenty of places to set your bags, wallet, keys, etc. I like that there were 2 sinks in each room because we had to wash bottles and I'm not fond of washing bottles in the bathroom. Incuded toiletries was a shower cap and small bottles of Panteen 2 in 1 shampoo...and the small bar of soap. We did not have a lot of noise and were able to sleep well. We did visit the pool and again...nothing over the top but clean. The breakfast is your typical carb-overload - cereal, bagels, waffles. They did have some OJ that was good and I saw some apples but didn't take any. One day they offered biscuits and gravy with eggs and the next day was french toast sticks with sausage and eggs. We ate it for the 2 days just to save money on eating out but I couldn't have done it a 3rd day. The kids were fine with it. For the price we paid on Hotwire I was definitely satisfied with the deal!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Lambertville, MI, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

This pet friendly hotel was in a great area with lots of restaurants. The room was very clean and well-maintained with great amenities. Since we were traveling across several states, it was nice to see a refrigerator and a microwave. The new flat screen TV was huge and worked well. We will be staying there again on our way back home.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

Sao Paulo, SP
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014

Nice hotel. Me and my family would definetely stay there again. Clean rooms and clean environment. Breakfast with the basics: coffee, bread, cereal and waffles. Friendly staff. Hotel is right next to the road taking to downtown.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Lewis Center
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014

In my eyes the staff at this site were not friendly at all. The second shift could have cared less if we stayed there or not he just wanted to get back to texting on his phone. The first shift person in my eyes was board line rude because someone remove her hamburgers from the only guest microwave that was in the room. I was in this room for more than 30 min so I know that the hamburgers were in there longer than that because no one went close to the microwave until then. It just was me that though she was kind of rude about it. A few other in my group said they thought she had an attitude about it.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Gary H
St Augustine, Fl
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

What a find. I had read a review on Trip Advisor and the reviewer said "don't be put off by the outside". I really did not see anything wrong with the exterior of the building. The rooms were great. Small, more like a boutique hotel in New York City, but we were just there for the night. The staff was very nice, the "included breakfast" was a bit on the not really great side, but acceptable.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
GlacierView
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

Another walk in at best western. We got a great room, quiet spacious, no elevator no ice maker. Staff very accommodating!.price and breakfast was good.yes we would stay there again if we were to travel the same route again.

Room Tip: Talk to people!!! Walk ins have worked great for us and staff in all hotels have been super!!