“Easy access off I-75”

Best Western Knoxville Suites
Ranked #24 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Reviewed 14 March 2014

We stayed at this hotel on our way home from Florida. It was really easy to find off the interstate. The staff at check-in were very friendly and helpful. The room we booked was a king suite and it was very spacious and clean. There were lots of restaurants and a grocery store within walking distance from this hotel. We will definitely stay here again on our trip home next winter.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Stayed at this hotel on our way back from Texas..It was a nice place, with friendly staff. Breakfast was good, and we were able to walk to a close by place to eat dinner. I looked at the reviews for this hotel and they were exactly accurate. I will stay here again next time thru Knoxville.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Will stay again. Clean food good and not far from my office. Booked 8 rooms and all guest where happy. Pool nice as well. work out room a little small, but ok. Front desk clerk and staff was great. was happy to help me find a room in Florida in April.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I have quite complicated and mixed feeling of my stay in this hotel. If you travel with your pet and have the budget concerned. It may be a choice. If not travel with your pet or willing to spend a little be more, I definitely suggest take another look.

Here was our experience. We always travel with our senior dog. There were not a lot of choices of the hotels which dog allowed at Knoxville. This year we have less budget for traveling so I picked this hotel because The hotel rate is reasonable, reviews were good and for the pet they charge 15 dollars/night vs. other hotels cost more than triple.

A young lady checked us that day, she did not greet us and with an angry face. ( seems she had a very very very very bad day) And it took her more than 15 minute for the whole checking-in process and we were the " only guests" at that moment! When my husband asked for a map of the city, she told us they don't have it. Nor any information to provided. Next day, we just found tons of information at the hallway at the lobby close to the front desk. We also check with another front desk clerk about the city. He was very nice but still cannot provide any information.

Enter to the room was clean. TV was a big flat screen LG TV but really bad quality. Bed sheet was very wrinkle looks like the house keeper did not change the sheet. But overall, room was clean. Although this is one of the Best Westin hotel chain with our low budget, I don't know if I should just take it as it is.

1  Thank LOOKA-DC
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Just a quick minute off of I-75 takes you to this BW Hotel. Everything about this place was clean, polished, and neatly arranged with great furnishings. The staff was friendly and helpful in finding a restaurant we wanted, (of which there are quite a few around). Although we did not use the indoor pool, it was very nicely located and arranged, and was larger than some you find in BW indoor situations. The breakfast area was large enough and well maintained. The Computer business area was easily accessible and quiet in its separate room right off from the front office.
You can't MISS by staying here.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2014

We got 2 rooms for 2 nights on Hotwire. We have 2 teenage daughters and a 6 month old baby. The girls stayed in one room and my husband, the baby and I were in the other room. The entire hotel is clean. Nothing fancy but fresh paint and nothing gross. Rooms are a good size and plenty of places to set your bags, wallet, keys, etc. I like that there were 2 sinks in each room because we had to wash bottles and I'm not fond of washing bottles in the bathroom. Incuded toiletries was a shower cap and small bottles of Panteen 2 in 1 shampoo...and the small bar of soap. We did not have a lot of noise and were able to sleep well. We did visit the pool and again...nothing over the top but clean. The breakfast is your typical carb-overload - cereal, bagels, waffles. They did have some OJ that was good and I saw some apples but didn't take any. One day they offered biscuits and gravy with eggs and the next day was french toast sticks with sausage and eggs. We ate it for the 2 days just to save money on eating out but I couldn't have done it a 3rd day. The kids were fine with it. For the price we paid on Hotwire I was definitely satisfied with the deal!

Reviewed 4 February 2014

This pet friendly hotel was in a great area with lots of restaurants. The room was very clean and well-maintained with great amenities. Since we were traveling across several states, it was nice to see a refrigerator and a microwave. The new flat screen TV was huge and worked well. We will be staying there again on our way back home.