“Beautiful Hotel”

Best Western Knoxville Suites
Ranked #24 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We did not have a chance to enjoy all of the amenities at the hotel, but the room was beautiful and clean, and the beds were very comfortable. I will definitely stay again and recommend to other family members and friends. We were in and out most of the time, so my rating is based on what I experienced during the time we were there; the cleanliness of the room and hotel and the friendliness of the staff at the desk.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Knoxville Suites

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Spacious room that was very clean and had many modern touches. Wi fi worked fine. Breakfast was adequate. Front desk help were very helpful and courteous. Many good dining options nearby. Pool area was satisfactory too.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

This is a rather unexceptional, average BW suites hotel. The room is a good size and was clean, the public areas need some help, and the breakfast is so very typical of these kinds of places....ok but nothing to get excited about. If we are in the 'hood we'd stay here again, but would try Priceline or Hotwire to see if there is a better price available either here or at one of the nearby chains.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2014

One night stands were fun when I was 20, but I'm three times that now, so when I'm traveling, and only at a hotel for one night, it's like a blind date. Well, Best Western, Knoxville Suites on Pratt Road was a a surprise, looks and personality. The front desk was responsive, informative and friendly. My "cable tv" only got one channel. When I went to the front desk, the clerk said let me take a look. He came up to my room, immediately saw the issue and remedied it.

Other than that, the room was perfect! With a very comfortable bed, 4 quality pillows, a couch, chair and desk I was very happy. The most important feature was it was Clean. The price I paid was well south of a
c-note. So, a cheap date that is well worth a second try. Plus, I enjoyed a hot breakfast in the morning after I checked out. I wish all dates were that good!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 April 2014

It was nice but ...wifi signal was very weak and keeps dropping us OK if using a Tablet but did not work very well for trying to use a laptop for work/school... the continental breakfast was nice on one day but the next had vary little to eat or drink

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2014

The hotel fits our needs. The room was clean. The hotel is conveniently located for travels on I-75 and perfect for a one night stay. We have stayed at this hotel before and found good good restaurants near by

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Great hotel. Nice pool and exercise room. The pool was warm and the whirlpool was nice also. Staff was friendly. Room was clean and very accomodating. Breakfast was good. Only thing I didn't like was the eggs. Everything else on the breakfast bar was really god. Nice selection. Great location, next to a Waffle House that also has a great staff and great food. Best waffle house I ever ate at. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone in the North Knoxville area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family