“Nice rooms, decent stay”

Best Western Knoxville Suites
Ranked #19 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I was not happy off the bat at I booked on Hotwire. Thinking I would get a Hampton Inn, or Hilton Garden Inn for three stars, I was not happy to learn it was a Best Western. To make it worse? When I got there, there were two people in front of me that got a room right from the hotels website less expensive than I had paid. Not their fault; that's on Hotwire. I don't forget it.

The outside of the hotel shows some age, but it's not terrible - same for the common areas inside. The rooms; however, are very nice and updated. Spacious, too.

Overall, I was just ticked that Hotwire stewed me. That's not the hotels fault. If you can get past an average looking exterior and interior common areas, the hotel is nice for a one night stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Booked this hotel using a 3rd party hotel website. Plans were to stay there 5 nights but personal circumstances arose and only stayed 4 nights. To put it simply, Hotel Staff was awesome!! They went over and above to make a guest completely satisfied. They spent at least an hour on the phone with the 3rd party hotel website and worked it out to refund my "nonrefundable" purchase. They were by no means obligated to go the extra mile for me. On top of that, the room was exceptionally clean and very spacious. Couldn't have asked for a better stay at a great hotel!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We did not have a chance to enjoy all of the amenities at the hotel, but the room was beautiful and clean, and the beds were very comfortable. I will definitely stay again and recommend to other family members and friends. We were in and out most of the time, so my rating is based on what I experienced during the time we were there; the cleanliness of the room and hotel and the friendliness of the staff at the desk.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Spacious room that was very clean and had many modern touches. Wi fi worked fine. Breakfast was adequate. Front desk help were very helpful and courteous. Many good dining options nearby. Pool area was satisfactory too.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2014

This is a rather unexceptional, average BW suites hotel. The room is a good size and was clean, the public areas need some help, and the breakfast is so very typical of these kinds of places....ok but nothing to get excited about. If we are in the 'hood we'd stay here again, but would try Priceline or Hotwire to see if there is a better price available either here or at one of the nearby chains.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2014

One night stands were fun when I was 20, but I'm three times that now, so when I'm traveling, and only at a hotel for one night, it's like a blind date. Well, Best Western, Knoxville Suites on Pratt Road was a a surprise, looks and personality. The front desk was responsive, informative and friendly. My "cable tv" only got one channel. When I went to the front desk, the clerk said let me take a look. He came up to my room, immediately saw the issue and remedied it.

Other than that, the room was perfect! With a very comfortable bed, 4 quality pillows, a couch, chair and desk I was very happy. The most important feature was it was Clean. The price I paid was well south of a
c-note. So, a cheap date that is well worth a second try. Plus, I enjoyed a hot breakfast in the morning after I checked out. I wish all dates were that good!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 April 2014

It was nice but ...wifi signal was very weak and keeps dropping us OK if using a Tablet but did not work very well for trying to use a laptop for work/school... the continental breakfast was nice on one day but the next had vary little to eat or drink

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends