“Very good overnite stop”

Hampton Inn Knoxville-East
Ranked #17 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Reviewed 18 May 2012

Overnite stop. Friendly staff, quiet, breakfast buffet.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville-East, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2012

Thank you for saying we "Friendly staff, quiet, breakfast buffet" here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville-East. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 13 May 2012

This i a very nice hotel. I travel every week of my life, and I stay in lots of hotels...this is a good one.
The rooms, and large, clean, appear new. The general manager is a guy named Ben, who is clearly an expert at customer service. He and his staff are real hospitality pros which can be rare in today's hotels.
There are lots of decent restaurants nearby and getting downtown is an easy drive. Give this Hampton a hard look if your a traveling through the Knoxville area..you will like it.

Room Tip: They are all good..no road noise on either side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

 Thank you for the kind words regarding our staff. Here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville-East we pride ourselves in being service professionals! Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 1 May 2012

I stayed here this week. I will be checking out in the morning Wednesday, 05/02. First of all my room was very clean, that is a plus for 4 stars, now it go down hill. I am a business traveler and stay in a hotel every week for at least three nights. 95% of my stays are at a Hampton Inn. Here lately there internet service is terrible. Especially at this Hampton. They win first place for the most terrible internet service ever. Here is the funny thing about it. I complain on Monday night to the lady working the evening shift, the one sneezing all over the cookies has she is putting them out. As I am checking in some one is at the front desk all ready complaining, that is when I should have left. I also complain after I got check in. I was told she would reboot it, that is a laughing joke. It is very important to be able to work in your room on the internet, VERY IMPORTANT>
I asked this morning 05/01 if they are going to work on this. Still nothing resolved. Here it is tuesday night and I am working in the business office because I can not get internet service in my room. That sucks. I call down about 7 and was told by the same Lady that work Monday night, I will reboot it. Hey maybe try getting it fixed. Second complaint is the thread mills. They are outdated and time for new ones. They do not last forever. Will I ever stay here again NO>

Room Tip: If you are looking for good internet service do not stay here.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2012

We stayed here both on our trip out to Myrtle Beach during spring break, arriving at 2 AM March 24 due to horrible southbound traffic on I-75 and liked it so much we also stayed upon our return home March 30 to Central Illinois! The night management team is spectacular. Although the place was 100% sold out on our return, the night manager was able to locate extra pillows I requested for my wife for her back. Rooms were clean, beds very comfortable as always. And you always know you're going to get a good breakfast at a Hampton and this was no exception. It is a very convenient location right off the interstate so no driving through town to find it.

Room Tip: I always ask for a room far away from the elevators to I am not constantly hearing it and the people...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville-East, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2012

Hampton Inn Knoxville-East would like to thank you for your nice review of our hotel. We hope your wife's back is doing better and to see you on your next trip our way.

Reviewed 9 April 2012

Stayed here for one night. Rooms are fine and breakfast was ok as well. Like most hamptons, this is fine.

• Stayed: April 2012
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville-East, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2012

We are pleased our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville-East met all your needs. We look forward to hosting you again in the future. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 18 March 2012

I love staying at Hampton Inns because you can count on their consistencies. The staff was great, the room was nice and clean, breakfast was bountiful, and this was overall, a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: March 2012
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville-East, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2012

We are happy to hear you had “Another great Hampton Inn experience!”. Thank you from the Hampton Inn Knoxville-East for such a nice review.

Reviewed 27 February 2012

This hotel must be relatively new because everything looked like this hotel had just opened. We arrived around dinner time after a long drive. The front desk staff was very friendly. The room was very clean and the bathroom was HUGE. It was also clean. The continental breakfast was so great as well.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville-East, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2012

Here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville-East we pride ourselves in being service professionals! Thank you for the kind words regarding the quality of our service and our hotel.