“Just missed "perfect" by an inch!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Knoxville-East

Hampton Inn Knoxville-East
Ranked #15 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Just missed "perfect" by an inch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

This was a great place to stay. It was very clean and the staff was friendly. We travel a lot and I am a top Trip Advisor with lots of reviews. I would definitely stay here over and over again. But I would like to suggest to the hotel that I found a few small things that would have made my stay spectacular. One would be to have a small microwave in the kitchen area. I know the space is limited, but adding a portable cart or scooting over some of the food items would make a space for it. The wonderful zucchini bread would have been better if I could have microwaved it. Too messy for the toaster - we tried! And the waffle got cold quickly one morning and a quick microwave would have helped. The other thing was that the apple juice was half water and the cranberry juice I switched to tasted bad. Perhaps a different brand and not so watered down. Other than those tiny things, my stay was wonderful. Enjoyed the special Valentine's day cookies!

Room Tip: We stayed in 506 - nice and quiet suite - but the bed was too squishy.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville-East, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
We are glad to read you had a great stay and you enjoyed your cookies. Thank you for taking the time to write the review and for your business. We look forward to your next visit here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville-East.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
MA.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

I always read Trip Advisor reviews before booking any hotel. I was in Knoxville for the weekend at a volunteer event. The hotels near where I needed to be were not recommended. This hotel is conveniently located near I 40 and not being comfortable driving in the dark in unfamiliar areas, I was able to get to where I needed to easily. I felt safe and comfortable. The room was very clean and the breakfast was outstanding! The front desk clerk also allowed me to have a late check out after I explained that I was unsure of what my schedule would be like. This proved to be very helpful or I would have arrived at my next destination way too early to check in with no where to go in the rain and cold. I was facing the RV dealership but was not bothered by the lights. The curtains kept the room dark enough.
I would stay here again if I am in the area.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We are happy to read you liked our location and it was easy to fine. Thank you for saying so many nice things about our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville-East. We hope to be hosting you again soon.
Seminole, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014

Hampton Inn Knoxville is a wonderful hotel if you are in the East Tennessee area! The complimentary breakfast is a real plus and the bed is super comfortable. The Hilton chain in general does an excellent job and I highly recommend this particular location. Clean, nice staff, etc.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville-East, responded to this review, 14 February 2014
We are happy to read how much you enjoyed your breakfast and your bed here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville-East. Thank you for your review and please return often.
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

This stay was not for business or leisure but necessity. When a friend found himself without a place to stay, I agreed to put him up for a week using HHonors points so that he would be able to get himself back on his feet. I spoke with the team there and made them aware of what was going on, and they were so incredibly helpful. The entire stay, they did whatever they could to make sure that we felt welcome. I wish that we would have been traveling for fun, but they were there for us when we really needed it, and we cannot express how much that means to us. Thank you, Hampton!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We were very glad to be able to help and are happy things went so well. Thank you for such a nice review. We hope to be able to see you later under better circumstances.
SC, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

This hotel was very good, with a courteous and helpful staff. Able to walk over to a very good local restaurant recommended by the staff. I enjoyed my stay in all facets except one. My room was on the side of the hotel that faces an RV dealership and repair shop. The powerful flood lights at their repair bay were bright enough (and being flood lights, non-directional) such that my room was fairly illuminated during the night. Fine if you don't want to stub your toe, not so good if you have difficulty sleeping unless it is sufficiently dark.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville-East, responded to this review, 7 February 2014
We are sorry to read about your problem with our neighbors lighting. We would also like to thank you for all your kind words regarding our hotel and staff and hope you will be staying with us on your next trip our way.
Riverside, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

Was passing through going across country and decided to stay with the Hampton inn. Kelly at the front desk was AWESOME and helped me with directions and made me feel at home. Kelly You RAWKKKKKKK !! Would surely recommend. Great Stay !!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are happy to read you had a great stay here at the Hampton Inn Knoxville-East and we will be sure and let Kelly know about your high praise. Thank you for your business and for such a nice review.
pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

One of a number of Hampton Inns we have stayed in recently. The hotel was clean and the decor was very good. The room was very good with a comfortable bed. Breakfast was the usual Hampton Inn fare The staff were all very helpful.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville-East, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
Thank you for your nice review of our hotel the Hampton Inn Knoxville-East and for your kind words regarding our staff. Hopefully we will be able to see you again soon.