“Great stay!!”

Sleep Inn North Knoxville
Ranked #49 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

What a great hotel. It looks like it has recently been remodeled. My room was very clean, no smells, great shower, great bed, very quiet, all the extras you need, the front desk help was very nice, the breakfast area was extra clean and look brand-new. the only negative thing I can say is that I didn't care for the selection of breakfast foods, But I can't hold that against them. For $60 you can't get any better than this!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank rahren
Sleep inn N, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn North Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2014

Dear, rahren

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with the staff and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are visiting the area.

Kind regards,

The team at
Sleep Inn North, Knoxville

Reviewed 23 January 2014

We stayed here for one night during our drive back from Orlando to Michigan. I booked the hotel online after reading a lot of positive reviews.

When we reached there, the hotel was exactly the same as the reviews - Excellent! Check-in was quick, rooms were very clean, several eating options near-by.

Break-fast in the morning was good. They did run out of a couple of things, but still had several options to choose from.

Definitely worth the money. If we are in this area again, we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear, Shashipatil99

Comfort, cleanliness and customer service have to be the three most important things when traveling and we'd like to thank you for noticing we provide them all. We are so pleased to hear that Dan went above and beyond the make sure you were well taken care of. It is so wonderful to hear when a guest is happy and have enjoyed their stay. I will share your comments with the team and we look forward to serving you again the next time you are visiting the area.

The management team at
Sleep Inn North, Knoxville

Reviewed 21 January 2014

An old building that the staff has worked hard to make nice and comfortable for guests. Adorable lobby and breakfast area, everything looks and smells clean, and the staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. Carol is the best!

Room Tip: Request a room with a fridge and microwave if you will need them.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear, katie m

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with the staff and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and they services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

Kind regards,

The team at
Sleep inn North, Knoxville

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Stopped here on way to Il. Great staff from Carol who greeted us to the breakfast room lady to Nicole at checkout. All very friendly, at checkout Nicole noticed me sniffling and got me a box of tissues to use on rest of trip. Room was nice and clean, comfortable and quiet. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was that the shower/toilet area could use a good steam cleaning. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank robertru44
Niccole L, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn North Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

Thank you so so much for taking the time to review us! We appreciate the feed back, and always strive to use the constructive criticism to make all of our guests happy, comfy and cozy!
We love our guests, even the sniffling ones!!! I hope you're feeling better and we look forward to having you stay with us again on the way back home!
Thank you again!!!!!!
Niccole Lightfoot

Reviewed 24 November 2013

We stayed for one night a few weeks ago. Was very clean and nicely decorated. We will definitely return, as we come through and to the Knoxville area very often.

The staff was extremely friendly.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Niccole L, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn North Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We strive to make our guests happy and comfy! We absolutely look forward to having ya'll come back for another visit!
Many thanks!!!!

Reviewed 13 November 2013

We stayed there for one night (saturday) on a football weekend. I had read the reviews on here before making my reservations. Everyone is right, it's a great place. The people are helpful and friendly and make you feel at home. The rooms are a little older but spotless. The bed was comfortable. Absolutely no complaints. This will definitely be one of our go-to hotels while our daughter is in college at UT. I forgot to mention - the rates are great!! Even for a football weekend, they didn't double/triple their rates like so many hotels do. It's also super convenient to getting to the campus and downtown. Very nice hotel!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Niccole L, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn North Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Susan,
We are so glad you had a good weekend!!! We love to make our guests happy! Football weekends can always be a little treacherous, but ours usually end up going smooth as butter! I'm thrilled to hear that we can be your go-to hotel while visiting your daughter. Next time you're here for a visit, call the hotel---we have a special rate for parents of UT students!!!

We look forward to having ya'll back!

Many thanks!

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Okay hotel, but with the almost $95 price tag and Sleep Inn name, I was expecting a little more, very disappointed. No elevator, I haven't used stairs in a long time when staying at a hotel. Entire 2nd floor reeked of cigarette smoke upon entering the hallway. My room was suitable and provided a bed for the night. No fridge or microwave. Minor issue when trying to utilize early check-in about 20 minutes before regular check-in, and was told by male desk clerk to go have dinner and check back in one hour. I realize it was a busy weekend with the game/events in town, but after traveling and needing to change for an event, I was a bit irritated. Checked back in one hour and Carol checked us in with no issues. I noticed her button regarding Choice Privileges. I didn't receive an acknowledgment of being a Choice member at all. Due to my extensive traveling, I expect a little more from the Choice Hotels chain. Checked out with no issues, but I don't believe I'll stay here again.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We apologize that we didn't fully meet your expectations. Its very hard on those Tennessee football weekends when we are full to capacity to get guests checked in early, when we have a full house and housekeeping has 4 hours to get all the rooms clean and ready to go! A good solution is to call us ahead of time and I can make sure to have a room ready for early check in for you :)
I apologize for the smoke smell in the second floor hallway as well. Our smoking rooms are located upstairs and again, being at full capacity, we had a lot of smokers up there.
I also would like to apologize for not recognizing your Choice Membership. Carol is the leader of the hotel when it comes to recognizing our members-we even have snacks and waters we offer, and i truly am sorry she missed you.
Thank you again, for taking the time to review us. We can always use constructive criticisms to improve.