“Good location” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Travelodge Knoxville West

and 1 more site!
Travelodge Knoxville West
Ranked #68 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

I visited Knoxville with a friend to attend the Auburn vs. Tennessee game on 11-9-2013. We waited late to book our rooms and thought we found a deal with the Super 8. The price was really good, however that was the best part of the experience. I realize I'm not staying in 5 star accommodations for $99 per night, but I would like to stay in a room that doesn't smell like an ashtray. The room wreaked of smoke and the shower head had mildew on it. The room from the surface appeared clean, however after walking on the carpet after my shower and returning back to the restroom I noticed my dirty footprint on the restroom tile. Upon waking Saturday morning I wanted to take a hot shower to remove the smoke smell from my body and hair, but there was no hot water, just lukewarm.
I will admit that the staff was pleasant at check in and check out, but I will not stay at the Super 8 again.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
KnoxDowntownWest, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge Knoxville West, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Thank you leaving a review. We are sorry that your stay with us was not what you expected. We do share these reviews with our housekeeper to help them improve. Anytime there are problems like these, we like to hear from the guest. If we are notified before the guest checks out, we will make every attempt to fix the problems, including moving them to a different room. Thank you again for taking time to leave us feedback. This will help us provide a better stay for our next guest.
Atkinson
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

refig and microwave in room, Heard hiway noise.Next to interstate, My room was the closest to the hiway. Decent room for the money.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business