Red Roof Inn Knoxville North - Merchants Drive
US$111
  • Restaurant
US$138
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$98
Priceline
Comfort Suites North(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$82
Priceline
All reviewschocolate lablaminate floorshilton headbeds were very comfortablecoffee makerflat screen tvan overnight stayking roomstaff was friendlyparking lotpetwiinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 November 2013

First of all, in the advertising of this hotel they claim to have refrigerators & microwaves in the rooms--LIE! Our sheets had cigarette burns all in them, our comforters were stained yellow as if they had been peed on recently, we ended up dusting the night stand OURSELVES, we found someone's fingernail/toenail clippings in the floor, the pillows are FLAT & they refuse to give ANY extras, the lock on the top of our door was broken, our card keys quit working the 2nd day.....the list goes on & on. The continental breakfast was a joke & the coffee was horrific! Not worth it, cheap or not!!!

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel!!!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Lora M
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

This was actually a good value considering the low price of the room. Kind of run down, but clean, and very courteous staff. Pool was a definite plus! Convenient to college, not so much for downtown. No room service. Plenty of restaurant delivery. I would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 30 July 2013

First of all, my husbands company stays here when they are in town for business. BIG BIG MISTAKE! We decided not to go here since its now a relax inn. Few reasons.... First we visited my husbands friend last night who is staying here. When I walked in.... The smell of a in process cooking meth lab in the works! The lights were falling off the wall. The fart fan in bathroom did Not work. And thank god they were there. I went to use bathroom, the damned door knob fell off and they had to get me out! There were nudie pics in the bathroom vent that fell out along with CRACK pipes. I asked for a rate cause their sign says walk in specials! DON'T BE FOOLED!! I asked for a rate with 2 adults, and a dog. They are pet friendly, but get this.... I could have a daily rate with my dog, but am not allowed to be there for a week while they are working with my dog! BIG MISTAKE OF A HOTEL,!!!! People, you can go to the motel 6 for same price,not the amenities, but friendlier people, and pets stay free. The rooms aren't a five star,but a hell of a lot better than this red roof inn which is now a RELAX INN. PEOPLE BEWARE!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 June 2013

DO NOT STAY HERE. THIS IS NOT A REAL RED ROOF INN IT IS A INDEPENDENTLY OWNED MOTEL THAT WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY. My boyfriend and I stayed 1 night and they charged me an extra $50 for smoking in a non smoking room. neither one of us smoke. When I called to get it taken care of they told me to come back in the morning and talk to the manager. The next morning I called the manger. He hung up on me twice and yelled at me over the phone and wouldn't take my number. DO NOT STAY THERE. while we were getting ready to leave the hotel they called us to make sure we were leaving. I'VE NEVER HAD A MOTEL TO DO THAT.

Also our alarm clock turned off in the middle of the night and our bathroom light stopped working also.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2013 via mobile

If you have read my reviews you know I tend to be very fair and generally kind. This is a dank mildew smelling horrific place. Walking across the carpet in your bear feet is not recommended. I travel with a group that is always trying to save a dollar and this time it is a huge error in judgement. Do not stay here even
if it is free. Do not encourage them. This place needs to be leveled to the ground and start from scratch. In the past year I have stayed in more than 340 hotel rooms. This place is in the running as the worst possible.

• Stayed: May 2013