“Feels like home!”

Ranked #34 of 86 Hotels in Knoxville
Lakemont, Georgia
“Feels like home!”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

This was my first time staying with Candlewood Suites. I am on the last day of an eight week stay. The staff here are all fantastic. Every single person I have encountered have been very accommodating and have gone above and beyond to make me feel welcome. The front desk staff have always been good for a smile or a laugh and even a few towels and technical questions. I will highly recommend anyone to stay here. The front desk staff formed my first impression of home away from home as soon as I arrived. Thank you all for making my stay so peaceful. Room was very clean bed was comfortable. Loved all of the pillows on the bed! Seems to be very pet friendly. If I am ever again in Knoxville I will stay here.

Room Tip: My room is near the elevator but I never heard any noise so even that is a great room.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Springfield, Ohio
Reviewed 14 November 2013

We only stayed one night in this long term stay hotel and loved it. It was like a mini-apartment. My wife now wants to stay at a Candlewood Suites whenever one is available where we plan to travel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The pet fee was reasonable compared to other properties. I highly recommend this property.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Bart P, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Knoxville, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Thank you so much for your comments! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Bart Pemberton
GM
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

This property made me feel like I was home. The front desk team and management staff were awesome. They even had a little cookout going on which ess a nice touch. I would recommend a stay here. My only issue was the pillows ere a little lumpy but an easy fix. Thanks for a pleasant stay.

Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Bart P, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Knoxville, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Thank you for your kind words! Glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you visit us again soon!
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 22 October 2013

The location may not be walkable to restaurants, but having your own kitchen, secure late night check-in, and lots of other perks abound at this location. Staff was nice, gym was in good working order. I'd definitely stay here again!

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for the great comments! I also wish we had a few restaurants within walking distance, but the kitchen does make a big difference! Look forward to having you stay with us again soon!
Wharncliffe, West Virginia
Reviewed 6 October 2013

The rooms was awesome, and the staff was above any of the rest. The desk clerks was so friendly and helpful any time day or night. Chris and April know their business and made us feel very welcome. Best hotel by far to use when traveling for a long stay period.

Room Tip: Rooms are always clean and very well kept up.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Irving, Texas
Reviewed 1 September 2013

This place was great. The only reason it didn't get 5 stars is that the air conditioner was difficult to control and the room was always soggy/muggy feeling. The people here were GREAT! The rooms were nicely set up, it was very usable for a long term stay - I was there 10 days. Clean. Quiet. Everyone loved my dog. There was a good space behind the hotel to potty him and the back side of the hotel sported a quiet residential street where I could walk him a great distance. I had a first floor room and I was right next to the exit door to outside - I never hear the door or anyone in the hallways. There was a grill and gazebo outside and the guests used it frequently. It had free laundry, a small "store" that was on the honor system where you could buy laundry stuff, breakfast food, coffee, frozen dinners, ice cream treats. The day I left they were having a hotel wide cookout for a children's charity. Such nice folks. I would stay there again without hesitation. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank connie817
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I discovered that it's hard to find a decent place to stay with a 40 pound dog, so my expectations were not high. I was happy to find a hotel online that was reasonably priced and in a good location. Upon my arrival I was told that they were running short on rooms so along with my reqest to be near an outside door, I was also getting upgraded to a bigger room. Wow, we were so impressed. The room was beautiful and its location near the pet walking area was perfect. The linens and pillows were heavenly and the room was quiet. We stayed til the generous noon checkout time because I hated to leave.

• Stayed August 2013