MainStay Suites
Comfort Suites North(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$93
Hilton.com
US$140
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$99
US$126
US$117
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfull size refrigeratorfront deskcracker barrelroom was cleanmerchants driveice makeryogurtgreat place to staychoice hotelsbiscuitsstaff was friendlyshort drivewould stay here againfootball gamecontinental breakfastgreat roombooked this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Since my first stay, the staff (Jeannie Torres) has made me feel like a member of the family, attending to my every wish, want and need. Breakfast, clean rooms, and office requirements, i.e., faxes, newspapers, TV, phones, and making it possible for me to order in or find a eatery close by. Accomodations are the best, including the "not asked for" upgrades, when a regular room was not available, but provided at no extra charge. Mainstay has made my time in Knoxville a very enjoyable stay and I will recommend Mainstay to all my friends and family traveling in, around, to and through Knoxville. The best par none. 200% on a 100% scale!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
MainstaySuitesTN565, Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

We are so excited to hear that your stay was everything you had hoped for and thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We pride ourselves on our customer service and are proud to say we have a wonderful staff whom are in every way capable of making sure our guests have the best stay possible.
We thank you again for your review and hope you continue to choose Mainstay Suites while in Knoxville.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Service was great. Our receptionist, India, made check in and check out a breeze. The room was also very nice. The bed was comfortable and the kitchen was pretty adequate. Definitely enough for you to whip up a meal if you don't want to go eat out. I would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and most importantly that you found your bed to be comfortable. We have just recently replaced a large amount of mattresses throughout our property to be sure each and every guest has a comfortable nights sleep. We hope you were able to take advantage of our free hot breakfast during your stay.
We thank you again and hope you continue to choose Mainstay Suites while visiting Knoxville.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

Enjoyed the comfort of my room and the grounds and amenities rooms have balconies that lookout over the city. I will definitely stay here again. The desk clerk/manager was very helpful and knowledgable of the surrounding area

• Stayed: September 2013
MainstaySuitesTN565, Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. As you mentioned Mainstay Suites does have rooms which feature balconies to allow our guests the ability to sit out, relax and enjoy some fresh air.
As you also mentioned, we do make every effort to train our staff with the ability to give guests all the information needed about our surrounding area to ensure their stay in Knoxville is as pleasant as possible.
Again we thank you and hope you will choose Mainstay Suites during your next visit to the Knoxville area.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

My husband and I traveled with our 15 month-old son and needed a two room suite for the ever important naps and good nights' sleep. Our room was exactly what we needed, including a semi-full kitchen and plenty of play room for our little guy. Unfortunately, a couple of issues prevent me from giving a higher rating. There were numerous times when we had to wait for warm water and the tv remotes did not work very well. Our little boy crawls around like crazy and ended up with very dirty knees and feet from the carpet. We mentioned this to the front desk when we checked out and were told that they recently used a new cleaning company.
Overall, the room fit our needs very well, and I would consider visiting again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Pittsburgh_mom840

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We do find that many families with young children do enjoy our one bedroom suites for many of the same reasons your family choose it. With a separate bedroom and living room that both feature a 32 inch LCD television, fully equipped kitchen, small dining area, work area and balcony your sure to feel at home while away from home.
We are glad that our property was able to meet the traveling needs of your family but do apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. As mentioned upon check out we had carpeting throughout our hotel cleaned approximately a week prior to your stay. Although this was process completed we will be having the room you and your family stayed in cleaned a second time around. All other issues reported will be handed over to our maintenance department immediately.
Again we do apologize for the inconveniences you experienced and hope to have the opportunity to accommodate both you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

I was in town for a bussiness meeting. I asked around for a good hotel and yours was reffered more than once. When I got there, a nice young lady by the name of India greeted me with kind service and was very helpful. I will be sure to return.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank MrColeman1
MainstaySuitesTN565, Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

First off we would like to thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you found our property through referrals as many of our guests do. One of the things our property is known for is our wonderful customer service and our ability to meet the needs of each and every guest. Some other great things we see our guests find enjoyable here at the Mainstay Suites is our complimentary breakfast and high speed wireless internet. We hope you were also able to enjoy those additional amenities during your stay.
Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again soon.