Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North
Comfort Suites North(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$110
US$138
US$127
US$116
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$99
US$155
HolidayInn.com
US$129
US$120
  • Restaurant
1,349 results
All reviewspratt roadgreat hotelroom was cleanthe breakfast areaking suitecomplimentary breakfastwaffleswould definitely stay here againfront desk stafflong drivestaff was very friendly and helpfuleasy accessconvenient locationindoor poolbrendainnsinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2012

By far one of the best stays I have had anywhere. The hotel was quiet and very clean. The staff were exceptionally friendly and knowledgeable. The breakfast area was the best I have had.
When staying in this area, I will not shop around, I will stay here.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank jenk61
Reviewed 31 July 2012

Exterior is meticulously maintained. As you enter the lobby, it's very pretty and the staff is very professional and friendly. They are all about making sure you are taken care of. We were sweaty, hot, and tired after moving our son from Clemson into his new apartment near the University of TN as he begins grad school there. The staff made it all about us .... got us checked in quickly up to a super clean room so we could shower and relax and then gave us a great restaurant to eat at near the hotel. I cannot say enough about these folks. The breakfast in the morning hit the spot (tables to eat at were clean and the food was great). When we go back to visit our son, we know where we're staying. Awesome, awesome hotel!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Nini R
Reviewed 26 July 2012

This hotel is above par compared to most Hamptons, The staff was extremely professional when checking in and even mentioned their 'guarantee satisfaction'-that was a first. Like others have posted, this hotel is a secret gem! Extremely clean rooms and lobby, with a very satisfying breakfast. Like previous review, I too was at hotel when swim team was there. It was (to say the least) a little unnerving. Don't blame the hotel (parents get THAT credit). Kids were loud, slamming doors, and also sounded like some bed jumping going on. Parents were downstairs drinking, while their kids were acting like animals. We did call the desk, and to my surprise, the gentleman said give me 10 minutes to quiet them down AND he did!!!! And that was minus assistance from parents, but rather hotel staff coming up and talking to them(we witnessed through peep hole). The hotel employee then positioned herself in the hallway for quite some time-she meant business and I think they knew it. We slept well. My only suggestion would be (to any hotel), if a large number of kids are scheduled to stay, I think front desk needs to communicate to parents/custodians that loud disruptive behavior will get them kicked out. OR position them by blocking a segment of rooms so others arent sandwiched between their rooms. Either way, I love, love this hotel!! I'd stay here again!! Thank you again to staff for quieting them down.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank cargen16
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Clean, well-appointed rooms. Great location. Responsive wi-fi. Luxurious bedding. Helpful staff. All very positive except the breakfast, which was not very good. Weak coffee, instant eggs, etc.
Highly-rated restaurant (Puleo) is very near at hand.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2012

I am almost afraid to write this review as this little gem of a hotel will become so popular that I will have difficulty staying there in the future! The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was clean, convenient, and well furnished. The only complaint that I have was that a group of young teenagers, who appeared to be attending a swim meet locally, were staying there and some running in the room above me late in the evening would wake me up. Can't blame that on the hotel, as I did not complain to them. I may be too sensitive to noise as I sleep in a very quiet environment at home. Overall an excellent hotel and I look forward to my next stay.

Room Tip: Pick a high room to avoid noise from above.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business