“our favorite family Christmas morning”

Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North
Ranked #2 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Reviewed 25 December 2013

My family and i wanted to start a new and relaxing tradition for Christmas morning. After staying at this location several times over the past years, there was no question where we would stay. Melanie Loveday and her devoted staff are simply amazing. They go above and beyond personal service to assure your stay is a custom fit to any situation. My wife and I have a 7mo daughter and 9 yr old son, we were treated as if we had arrived and departed our own families home... without any drama. Thanks again Melanie, We will be back. Merry Christmas. P.S. Mr Bear in a Chair is a must see for the kids and kid at heart.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
JShelton5411, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Dear Robert K,

Thank you for posting such a nice review. I'll be sure to pass your regards on to Melanie. I'm glad we had the opportunity to make your Christmas such a memorable experience and I look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Knoxville.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

Service and staff were above standard and very helpful. Since I was new to the area they gave me directions to stores etc. Additionally the front desk had drinks etc. for sale which prevented having to leave the premise.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JShelton5411, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2013

Dear Rick B,

Thank you for your kind review. I realize that travelling for a funeral can be very upsetting and I am glad that our staff was able to make this troubled time a little easier for you and your family. We hope to see you again soon under better circumstances.

With condolences,

Reviewed 23 December 2013

Been here numerous times in the past and continue to come back because of friendly staff, comfortable rooms, quiet location, restaurant opportunities and fair price. Conditions in the room were as expected -- clean comfortable beds, microwave, refrigerator and television with great assortment of channels from which to select. While room was clean, it is obvious some travelers have not taken good care of the furnishings as some wear and tear was noticed. Within a few years some furniture upgrades will be necessary. One item we had never noticed before was the handicap lift in the pool. What a great item for travelers who have such a need. So if you're traveling through Knoxville we continue to recommend this location. Always a nice place for so many reasons!

Dear Emily H,

Thank you for your many kinds reviews. It's not often we get to see how our customer service affects a guest time after time. I'm very happy that you find that we are offering a consistent level of service and I look forward to seeing you during your next stay with us.

Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

This was such a nice place to stay. Everything was really clean. Hotel staff, especially Lindsey, made our stay very comfortable. The breakfast was good. If this hotel says something about Hampton Inn, I will definitely return. Highly recommended! Family of 5 in King suite comfortably. Roll away was perfect. It was requested at check in and it was immediately sent to our room.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
JShelton5411, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Dear Sour71,

Thank you for your kind review. I’m glad that the rollaway bed helped accommodate your family of 5 more comfortably. Thank you also for your kind words about Lindsey. I will be sure to pass along the compliment.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

There's a train nearby and that spoiled the night. In addition there was a noisy guest above the room but that can happen anywhere. I wish I had known about the train. The room was quite nice and all other standards were met.

2  Thank Martin H
JShelton5411, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Dear Martin H,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our property. I'm sorry that the nearby train disturbed your rest. If you stay with us in the future, we will be sure to put you in a room on the side of the building away from the train tracks. I also apologize that you were disturbed from a guest above you. My staff is trained in dealing with such situations. If you ever have an issue with another guest, please contact any member of the front desk staff.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

We spent 2 nights at this property. The hotel is very clean and well-maintained. Easy on/off freeway access. There is a large nice grocery store across the street, several restaurants, gas stations and Starbucks close by. It took maybe 10 - 15 minutes to get to downtown Knoxville so the location is good. A big shout-out to Jennavieve at the front desk who was very friendly and could not have been more helpful. Also, Lindsay, both were genuinely personable and we enjoyed chatting with them. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Dear Annie D,

Thank you for your kind review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you also for your nice words about Jennavieve and Lindsay. I'll be sure to pass your compliments along to them.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

We found this experience a good one with hotel stays - clean and friendly staff. work area all equipment work as it should. Very quiet room. Breakfast very good. Very close to I 40 coming south on 75.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JShelton5411, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Dear Ronald W,

Thank you for your kind review. I'm glad that you had a pleasant stay and I will pass along your compliments to our housekeeping and breakfast staff.