Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North
Comfort Suites North(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$108
US$145
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$99
US$129
US$120
  • Restaurant
1,349 results
All reviewspratt roadgreat hotelroom was cleanthe breakfast areaking suitecomplimentary breakfastwaffleswould definitely stay here againfront desk stafflong drivestaff was very friendly and helpfuleasy accessconvenient locationindoor poolbrendainnsinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 January 2014

You can always count on clean rooms with clean bedding and towels. Plus there is always a good breakfast in the morning and you can have it to go if your in a hurry. The staff is friendly and will go out of their way to make you comfortable so you can enjoy your stay when you're away from home.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JShelton5411, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Dear Christopher O,

Thank you and happy new year. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Knoxville.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

We have stayed at a LOT of Hampton Inns but this one, at which we didn't even have a reservation, was THE BEST. Such incredible customer service (this morning was frosty and they even had ice scrapers & lock de-icer on the front desk for departing guests) and immaculate facilities…WAY TO GO Hampton Inn Knoxville North Management, you are exemplary in your field. Keep up the superb morale and thanks for last night ;)

Dear thegregoires,

Thank you for your kind review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and I'm happy that our complimentary ice scrapers and de-icer were of use to you. I look forward to seeing you again if your travels bring you back through Knoxville.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

We picked this hotel based on the reviews on trip advisor and we couldn't have been happier with our choice!! Lindsay at the front desk went above and beyond to make our trip a pleasurable one!!! She upgraded us to a really great room at no charge and it's very rare that you find someone so nice and helpful in customer service anymore! She took pictures of my kids with the giant stuffed bear and even emailed the pictures to us!!!! I'm very particular in general, because I like things a certain way. And we were very happy with our choice and will definitely stay here again!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!! :)

• Stayed: December 2013

Dear WalkerandWaverlysMom,

Thank you for leaving a review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed your room upgrade and seeing our Bear In A Chair. I look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Knoxville.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

My husband and I had to drive from Ormond Beach, Fl. To the Detroit area to visit my terminally ill sister. We were emotional and tired so decided to stay over night and chose the Hampton North. As soon as we walked in, it was almost like getting the hugs we needed. Customer service is outstanding. Immaculate inside and out. Free breakfast that includes everything you could want. And a very nice gym to wear off the calories from the delicious breakfast!

On our return home, it was a no brainer to stay there again. We made a reservation and when we arrived, much to our delight, were upgraded to a suite. We almost stayed another night because it was so comfortable.

If you are ever in that area, I highly recommend the Hampton Inn North!

And the bed and pillows are amazing!

Room Tip: I'm sure every room is nice
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
JShelton5411, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2013

Dear Ginger W,

Thank you for your kind review. I realize travelling to visit a sick relative can be very upsetting and I'm glad that our staff could make this troubling time a little easier on you. We hope to see you again soon under better circumstances.

With condolences,

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Hotel was clean, great value, and wonderful staff. Would definitely stay here again. The location leaves a bit to be desired, but I can get over that for the value. Great place to visit whil estaying in/going through Knoxville.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Ron C,

Thank you for your kind review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and I look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Knoxville.