“Great hospitality”

Ranked #2 of 86 Hotels in Knoxville
McCordsville, United States
“Great hospitality”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

The hospitality my family received was above and beyond my expectations. The staff let my son and his friend stay in the pool a little after 10 since we arrived at 930 and hit the pool around 945. They also provided a cot at the last minute as my son had a friend come along and my son would rather sleep on a cot than share a bed with his father or friend.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

JShelton5411, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Dear Victor B,

I'm happy that we were able to accommodate you so well. Thank you for your review and I hope to see you again the next time you are in Knoxville.

Front Desk Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I lived at this hotel for over three weeks while on assignment in Knoxville. The staff were invariably friendly and helpful, especially the breakfast staff. Brenda, Dee and Gill made sure that my special dietary needs were met and went out of their way to save a bowl of papaya every day.
I was also impressed by the Housekeeping Supervisor Melanie Loveday, who respected my desire to recycle my garbage and reduce the number of times my towels were changed in order to be eco-friendly. Indeed, she asks her staff to separate out the plastic garbage and newspapers and takes them to the recycling center herself. Wow. I have been traveling for 30+ years and most hotels ignore these requests, so I was happily surprised to find that Melanie actually *listened* to me and told her staff to respect my wishes.

I know that this comes from the top. Manager Walter Wojnar is a smiling presence, radiating good will.

Thank you everyone! I will request the Hampton Inn Knoxville North next time I am in Knoxville.

Elizabeth B

Room Tip: For a longer stay, ask for a King Suite.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear Elizabeth B,

Thank you for your amazing review. We take pride in our customer service and I'm glad that you pointed out some of our shining stars. We care about the environment as well and would like to thank you for assisting us in our efforts. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Knoxville.

Girard, Ohio
Reviewed 1 April 2014

When I checked in they gave me a free upgrade to a Hospitality Suite,very nice room.
Front desk,maids,kitchen help all were courteous,friendy,and helpful.Room was very clean.
Next year on way to and from Florida,this is the place to stay

Room Tip: All rooms were nice.
Dear Charles H,

I'm glad that you enjoyed your complimentary upgrade. If you are stopping in Knoxville on your next trip south, I hope to see you again.

Vicksburg, MS, United States
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Excellent hotel; clean, comfortable, quiet, and the service was prompt and gracious. Easy to get to from freeway, good parking. The morning breakfast was good with variety. Would recommend staying here if it is on your way.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

JShelton5411, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North, responded to this review, 30 March 2014
Dear Robert C,

Thank you for leaving us such a nice review. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Knoxville.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Driving to FL, not looking for a 5 star hotel, but this Hampton produces. Exceptionally clean rooms, they even was the Duvet cover, very very appreciated, mattresses were in a casing, again very appreciated (assuming this is a protective measure), everything worked and was spotless. Staff exceptionally accommodating, breakfast awesome, so nice to have this feature. Ladies in breakfast area, so so nice. Thank You Hampton Inn Knoxville North, we will be back!

1 Thank D P
Dear D P,

I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Knoxville, United States
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Clean, quiet, easy to access from I-75. Have always had reliable service at Hampton Inns - this one is no different. Has lots of parking. Plenty of pillows and sheets. Wonderful bathroom and complete amenities. Like having breakfast in the building. You get up, shower, eat and go. Very seamless.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

JShelton5411, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Dear Leesa B,

Thank you for your kind review. I look forward to seeing you the next time you travel through Knoxville.

Clarksville, Tennessee
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I was extremely satisfied with my stay at this Hampton Inn. The second I walked in the door I was greeted with a smile and a hello from Julianna. She went above and beyond to make sure my stay was perfect and helped me with a few requests. She was always pleasant and made sure to follow up with me on one thing, in particular, I had asked about. The hotel itself was very clean and my room was great. I worked at a Hampton Inn for 14+ years and everything in my room and in the lobby was spot on under Hampton requirements. I also really enjoyed the breakfast...there was a nice amount of fresh fruit and the hard boiled eggs were still in their shells....not the (sometimes) slimy ones that are generally out. I will definitely stay at this hotel the next time I am in Knoxville.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear lgs10904,

Thank you for your compliments on Julianna. I'll be sure to pass them along to her. I'm also glad that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. I look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Knoxville.