“As always, well worth the price”

Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North
Ranked #2 of 86 Hotels in Knoxville
Cohutta, Georgia
“As always, well worth the price”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Great staff and clean room. Breakfast was good and the location allowed myself and my fellow employee to get back on the road to handle our business in the Knoxville area. The only thing I didn't like was the rate hike before the holiday season.

Stayed November 2013
JShelton5411, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear Chris F,

Thank you for your kind review. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Knoxville.

Front Desk Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
snyders corner, il
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We really enjoyed staying at this Hampton Inn. The staff obviously puts in A LOT of time making sure that the facilities are kept spotlessly clean. Every time we stepped into the elevator, it always smelled fresh and clean. Staff goes above and beyond to make sure guests are taken care of. The breakfast is one of the very best I've ever had in a hotel; a great variety including low-fat yogurt, delicious fresh fruit and a terrific supply of both hot and cold cereals, not to mention a variety of hot options like roasted potatoes, bacon and scrambled eggs. My favorite part, though, was the giant teddy bear in the lobby named Cinnamon; it just sets the tone for a wonderful stay!

Room Tip: Ask for the 4th floor (it's the top) to make sure you don't have noise coming above you. Ho...
1 Thank PinkFluffyCupcake
JShelton5411, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Mrs. PinkFluffyCupcake,

I'm beary glad you had a roarsome time with us. I'm so happy that we were able to become acquainted and that my handlers are doing such a good job of keeping the hotel clean and shiny. I'm also happy you enjoyed the breakfast. I'll come and sit with you while you have breakfast if you ask the next time you're in town.

Cinnamon D. Bear
Hotel Ambassador
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Stayed here for four nights while in town for a Global Tournament at UT. VERY comfortable and clean King bed, nice sized hotel room, LOVED the options for our included breakfast, LOVED the always available hot coffee/hot chocolate downstairs and SNACKS, easy to park, easy drive to UT campus, complimentary bottles of cold water. The best part for me was the quality of their customer service. The front desk staff were beyond friendly and helpful, even when I realized I needed non-feather pillows at Midnight or had questions about the area and local pharmacies (ESPECIALLY impressed by and thankful for Night-Shift Anthony). Thanks for having us!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
JShelton5411, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dear Deborah C,

I'm glad that you enjoyed your accommodations with us, including the breakfast and the afternoon snacks. Thank you also for your special mention of Anthony. It's always good to hear when our employees go above and beyond for a guest.

Blue Ridge, Virginia
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We caught up with old friends for the night. It was a good spot to stop, dinner out, and enjoy sitting in the lobby area for a while catching up on old times. The accommodations were comfortable. The location to the highway was perfect. O'Charlies Restaurant is within walking distance.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear MargeLoo,

Thank you for your kind review. I'm glad we were able to make your meeting with your friends so accommodating. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Beautiful, clean, quiet hotel minutes from Knoxville. BEST BED I've ever slept on. Friendly helpful staff. Great free breakfast. Room was comfortable, bathroom was well stocked with towels and tp. Had no real issues except my phone couldn't connect to the Wi-Fi from the second day on. My wife had no trouble connecting with her laptop. Exercise room is adequate with 2 treadmills, one elliptical, one recumbent bike and one weight bench. Didn't use pool, but it looked clean and chlorine odor was not overwhelming. Room hallway was quiet dispute a large tour group staying one night and a grade school baseball team staying another night. My wife and I will DEFINITELY stay here again. Visit Puleo`s for a slice of heaven-the cheesecake. I had or shared one with my wife every day of a six day stay. WONDERFUL!!!

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Joseph K,

I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm sorry that you had trouble connecting your phone to the wifi. In the future, if you have an issue, our front desk staff is trained to assist you with these issues. Thank you for leaving us such a nice review and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Great place for an overnight. Good location, reasonable price, close to restaurants. Great breakfast (one of the better ones). Staff was friendly and helpful. I relied on comments from others when looking for a place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

JShelton5411, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Dear 323michaelz,

Thank you for your review. I'm glad that you enjoyed our breakfast and found our staff helpful. I look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Knoxville.

Nashville, United States
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Traveling 40% of the time, I stay in a lot of hotels, this is my favorite in east Tennessee. They are consistent in their accomodations, helpful staff, hot breakfast, and comfortable rooms. This Hampton Inn and Suites is on the east side of Knoxville and is close to the interstate for easy access to the area. I have stayed with them at different times of the year and always make sure I book ahead to stay here.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

JShelton5411, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear Frank H,

Thank you for your kind review. We always attempt to provide excellent service and it's good to hear that we are being continuous in our standards. I'm glad that we are your choice when travelling to Knoxville and look forward to seeing you again during your next trip.