Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North
Comfort Suites North(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$83
Hampton.com
US$119
US$111
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$99
1,350 results
All reviewspratt roadgreat hotelroom was cleanthe breakfast areaking suitecomplimentary breakfastwaffleswould definitely stay here againfront desk stafflong drivestaff was very friendly and helpfuleasy accessconvenient locationindoor poolbrendainnsinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Had just spent 5 nights at a Hampton in Atlanta which was a very nice one but couldn't compare to this one! Upon entering the hotel I was greeted by two smiling employees who greeted me by "Welcome to the Knoxville Hampton Inn" and was quickly checked in. They pointed out some fresh baked cookies (we got there around 5:30 pm) and some candy and advised me of the hours for the hot/cold breakfast in the morning. Approx. 7-10 mins after getting into my room I received a call and was asked if my room was OK and when I replied yes she asked if there was anything that they could do to make my/our stay better. I replied no. Then I was asked if I wanted a wake up call and when I said we would but didn't know the time yet I was told to call back any time with the time I wanted to be called. Our room was exceptionally clean and had a refrigerator, microwave, large flat screen t.v. and a nice selection of bath amenities. When we went out to dinner we were greeted with "have a great evening" and when we returned we were greeted with "welcome, back". I wish my 6 day/5 night stay had been at this Hampton Inn instead of the one I had had in Atlanta! The breakfast here was a better selection too! When I brought up the cookies at the Atlanta one I was told they didn't do cookies on weekends...no shocker as we had been told that before.....this was a weekend but they had cookies and after a 10 hour drive having the cookies was a great treat for me! The other Hampton never made enough cookies for me to get one except one day out of the 5 nights. My only complaint with this hotel is the same I have with 99% other hotels....would love to have a foam pillow or some other pillow than feathers that doesn't squish down when you put your head on it.....if you put two pillows together they still squish down but your neck gets lifted up too high and in the morning you have a stiff neck. I forgot my foam pillow in the car after I was in my bed clothes and was too tired to get dressed to get it.....should have done so anyways.

Room Tip: The rooms are far enough from the highway so they probably are all quiet. I always try to stay away from the pool, vending and ice machines because that is where people talk, gather, make noise. The pool was quite active when we were there with kids with parents.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BlueKnightRetired
JShelton5411, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Barbara P,

Thank you for leaving such a nice review. I'm glad that you enjoyed our fresh cookies during you stay. Thank you also for your kind words about our staff. I'll be sure to pass them along. I would like to apologize about the pillows in your room. Hampton, as a brand, is constantly working to ensure that we have the best amenities available. I will pass along your comments and hopefully we can address this issue in the near future.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Staff were extremely helpful and kind. The Hotel was beautiful! Will stay again! I always stay at Hampton Inn, but this one far exceeded our hopes for cleanliness and comfort of sleep. The breakfast was super amazing with just about anything you could want from cereals, bagels, waffles, fresh delicious cut fruit, awesome srambled eggs with ham & cheese, and all kinds of sweet rolls, etc., complete with delicious breakfast juices, milk, and a coffee bar. I'm sure I'm forgetting something. My entire family were there as well and they kept telling me "thank you, Mom, you picked out the best place to stay"!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Joanna C

Dear Joanna C,

I'm glad that your family found our breakfast so enjoyable. We appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

My 93 year old mother & I have been traveling south together for 30 plus years(mother & daughter time). We always stay at a Hampton Inn---They offer every thing we look for in a place to stay---friendly, lovely,and safe accommodations.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Vicky H

Dear Vicky H,

Thank you for your review. We know you have a choice when you travel and we appreciate that you choose Hampton. We hope to see your mother and yourself again the next time you are travelling through Knoxville.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

This hotel was clean and quiet. The staff was friendly, helpful and easy to work with. This is my second visit to the area and this hotel was a vast improvement over the last place I stayed (different chain.) It was closer to my work destination also. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Sarah C,

I'm glad that you found your accommodations so comforting. Thank you for your kind words about our staff. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Knoxville.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

The facility is great and service outstanding. Standard Hampton Inn complementary breakfast but seemed well stocked and fresher than many. Not much to do in the area, but convenient to I-75 and great value. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear zeddy,

Thank you for your kind review. I'm glad that you enjoyed our breakfast. We hope to see you again if you are ever in the Knoxville area.