Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
MainStay Suites(Knoxville)
1,349 results
All reviewspratt roadgreat hotelroom was cleanthe breakfast areaking suitecomplimentary breakfastwaffleswould definitely stay here againfront desk stafflong drivestaff was very friendly and helpfuleasy accessconvenient locationindoor poolbrendainnsinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We booked this hotel on a last-minute basis and did not regret it. We were greeted by a friendly front desk staff. We were upgraded to a larger room at no additional cost. We were provided with information regarding a local restaurant. The breakfast room had hand sanitizer dispensers, it had a milk machine (the first one I've seen in a Hilton property), the food was hot and a nice variety, and the staff was attentive to the cleanliness of the eating area. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
JShelton5411, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Janet L,

I'm glad that you enjoyed your complimentary upgrade. We try to upgrade all of our Gold and Diamond Hilton Honors members whenever possible. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Knoxville.

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

We needed a hotel for an overnight stay and booked this Hampton Inn and Suites. Greeted warmly by desk personnel and given 4 bottles of water. Our room is perfect and the bathroom is large and has lots of counter space and storage. Would stay again!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pam J

Dear Pam J,

Thank you for your nice review. I'm glad that you enjoyed the complimentary waters. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

The hotel was clean, and accommodating. They provided a cot on demand and even left the pool open a little longer so mu kids could take a dip after a long hot day. The breakfast was nice. Not gourmet, but filling and adequate. I always enjoy staying at the Hampton and this was no exception. It would be nice if they offered some rooms for larger groups.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
JShelton5411, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Annasgirl,

I'm glad that you were able to enjoy our indoor saltwater swimming pool. We attempt to accommodate guests whenever possible and I'm glad that we were able to make you stay a pleasant one.

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

My husband drove me up to the pigeon forge / gatlinburg area for the 27th - 29th we stayed at this hotel here in Knoxville away from the crowd 30 min drive .. which I reserved a week in advance .....a very refreshing stay... nice clean and comfront.... nice staff which puts safety of there guest first... Breakfast was awesome!! Large selection also....Trip advisor reviews were great and right on point....also our room 225 smelled very fresh and was spotless... the room felt clean which is a major plus... fresh cookies also await in the lobby nice touch. If visiting the area stay at the Knoxville hotel its worth the drive.....

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
JShelton5411, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear pepsy678,

Thank you for your kind review. I'm glad that you enjoyed your breakfast and your entire stay with us. I appreciate that you would choose to travel out of your way when visiting Pigeon Forge just to stay with us and I'm happy that our service standards are so high to make this worthwhile. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We enjoyed our one night stay in Knoxville. This Hampton Inn is very clean and the front desk manager was very nice and friendly. Breakfast was superior and even better, unlike most hotels that serve breakfast, they opened up their conference room for extra breakfast seating. My only complaint is the air conditioner was quite loud. I could have handled the constant noise but then it would turn off completed land when it would cycle back on, it would wake me up. Everything else was top notch. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who desires clean conditions for their peace of mind.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christiejones

Dear Christiejones,

I'm glad that we were able to assist you with our extra seating for breakfast. We attempt to open our meeting room on weekends when available to ensure that all of our guests are comfortable while having breakfast. I would like to apologize about your air conditioner. We attempt to perform preventative maintenance on all of our equipment and I'm sorry to see that this wasn't the case in your room. If you would like to contact me at 865-689-1011, I would be glad to discuss the issue and be sure that maintenance repairs the unit.